RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zxmelee's Video Tutorials

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Holy crap warlock thats a lot of downloads! Yeah trust'em it works.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Don't say holy crap warlock.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Nice dude :)

Btw know anyone that makes RPG2k3 Maker Video Tuts like theses :p Know few mates etc who could do with some help with that program, guess I could too XD as of work hardly use it much now :/ Blah

Hey I love the video tut's they are really usefull to explane how to do a lot of the basic stuff... I have actually learned quite a bit from watching only the first one so far 56k so its going to take a while to get them all, but you have earned your own folder called Zxmelee's tut's  ;D. and if nothing else i got to test out my subwoofer. thats right I've got 5.1 on my coppy  8)

Hey, thanx for the tutorials they help loads  ;D and i am also obsesed with the word PIE!!

thank you so much Zxmelee you have helped me understand rpg maker xp alot more so thanks alot :)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Glad to help!

Rep:
Level 88
I hide in the deepest forests of my mind
Thanks for the vid tutorials they have really helped me.  :D
Current Project: Sacred Flames
total % complete: 15%

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Lol, I love the part your mom is calling you  ;D
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
can you make part 2 now? ???

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Part 2 would OWWWWWWWN! I loved these tuts...a month ago (when I had NO clue what I was doing) I used these.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Vey good. Probobly one of the best tutorials here. 'Cept for one thing, are you quitting on this? Lot's of people wanna see more man. Anyway, I'm just a noob. Here at least....

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
i nominating you for best Tuts award
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
i nominating you for best Tuts award

is that an award?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
He has't added another tut for over six months. So I'm assuming he's finished.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
So, you aren't finshed? :-\

Zx: Assuming.

What's that supposed to mean?

Zx: ........... Asuming ;)

Ok, then.....

Zx: ASSUMING w00t!

:P

Rep:
Level 88
great tutorial, but woudlnt you prefer uploading it onto youtube?
YOUR SIGNATURE WAS GINOURMOUS! - RMRK Sig Police

Rep:
Level 88
it says, the server replies that you dont have permition to download this file.

details:
TTP/1.1 403 Acess Forbidden
YOUR SIGNATURE WAS GINOURMOUS! - RMRK Sig Police

Hello! I LOVE you're tuts.. But Tutorial number two doesn't have a link :S When i press it i get directed to www.filefront.com frontpage :(

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
Zxmelee!
ENCORE!

Rep:
Level 88
The link for basic databases is broken.  It just redirects to filefronts main page is it's either been pasted wrong or removed from filefront :\

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Wow this is cool. :D Its useful because I am like an utterly noobie when it comes to RPGMaker scripts, switches and technical stuff like that!

I should make a banner saying I <3 Zxmelee's Video Tutorials. .... But that might be way too long. xD

btw someone has them online. Dunno who, he's not taking credit for them which is good. YouTube! o.o
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 06:10:46 PM by Revanica »

Snailer <3

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
*SHOCKED* Are you sure its not him putting them on there? lol