RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Request] Tales of Phantasia Battle System

Rep:
Level 90
I was wondering if anyone can get me a script close to Tales of Phantasia Battle System.

In this system, you can move the 1st character freely (left, right or jump  ;D)and perform the attacks with different buttons
combinations to the enemy you choose.

The other characters move with AI (with is not necessary for my request. A one-character script would be enough). thanks
~ Love me... I want you to love me... ~

Scripting Academy || My Deviantart || Project: Tsol - Aishite Aishite

Tired of:
Main character being found in a cliff and not being human;
Angel characters against demon ones;
Vampire characters falling in love with humans;
Human rebelling against Dragons;
More than one world in ACTUALLY one world;
DNA transfusions and mutations;
Powerful races and humans who amazingly rule almost every part of the world having absolutely no super power;
Demons being released after some time in "slumber";
Titles with Legacy or the name of the world on it;

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ah! Someone requested something like this. The Summon Nights battle system. Also, you may still need the AI, due to enemies.