RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[DEMO] Destiny's Blades Chapter III

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Destiny's Blades
Download Now!
Version 3.1
RPG Maker 2003
Copyright 2007 LatteGames

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 12:55:31 AM by Lattegames »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks neat. Some of the maps are really good, anyway, am downloading. A pic of the battle system would've been nice, but I guess I'll find out soon enough. All in all, looks good. I will post later with my impressions after the demo.

Destiny's Blades
Oh. There is one pic...far right, second from top. Also, you can find about 6 on the official Destiny's Blades site (also my first site) www.destinysblades.spectreproductions.com/Screenshots

Plus, those are new, and show off what version 3.0 will look like.

Also...I love your sig lmao! :)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:39:31 PM by Lattegames »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Looks nice. It seems presented fairly well and the maps actually look quite good. I like the battle screenshot you have put up, looks failry interesting and unique. I've often thought of putting the name of the monster above it's head (seeing as how using that setup you can't see the name of the enemy,) but I suppose I'm too lazy.

I hope this goes over better than it did on Gamingw  ;)

Destiny's Blades
lol...I don't want to talk about that ever again... It's all cleared up now (version 3.0), but I gave up on gamingw.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
This is actually looking good! Pretty nice, though 1000 years is common...what about 983 years ago? Lol

~Winged

Destiny's Blades
Lol...Yes. *sigh* the over cliche storyline. Oh well, not much I can do now. I would have to change the whole game. We started working on db over a year ago...And have imporved as much as we could since then. (I should upload the oldest version I have so you can compare :))

Destiny's Blades
Hey everyone. I just updated the post with new material on the upcoming Chaper 3! Check it out!

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER
This is so awsome....downloading the demo right now

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Looks good. Nice to see a rm2k3 game these days.

Destiny's Blades
Glad you found it on angel-spire then. The game will not look axactly like those screenshots because version 2 is quite outdated. Get ready for version 3 though... sometime.

Destiny's Blades
Here it is! Finally, after so many months, DB Chapters 1-3 is FINALLY out! Enjoy!

Also, the first post has been redone, just so you know :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Very nice presentation. I'll see if I can make some time to try this out.

Mp3 link broken, I'll just get the MIDI

Destiny's Blades
Sorry, I didn't expect a reply so fast. It's been taking a looonnnnggg time to upload, but it should be done in about 10 minutes.

Rep:
Level 97
Ah, I see, well I'm at 60% now, though I do not know when I will have time to try it out. I will comment again once I have.  :)

Destiny's Blades
Just letting everyone know that there's an update available.
http://destinysblades.spectreproductions.com/Download.html