RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need a good idea for the girls

Rep:
Level 87
???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????
I have very nice pretty girl met and somewhat today to do would like fun, therefore she can be my wife. I am long not here been, which you are recommended to fun activities? How do I ask it? Thanks.

God bless Owen Wilson said that he helped a lot of people and smile. May God have mercy on him, had you even sexual. How can I donate money to the family please help me help you sexual RPG maker of the community

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You could always try cracking open an english book.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Basically, in a nutshell:

He has met a girl and today he would like to do something fun (?) that OR

He has met a girl today who is pretty and would like to do something fun. Therefore she can be his wife. He is not long here and wishes to know which activities you would reccomend for him.

OR..something else.

That "How do I ask it?" part confuses me. How does he ask her out? How does he ask us? (??)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Women like money, just buy her stuff.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
All girls are different, so they like different things. If she is greedy, money could help but sometimes a romantic dinner followed b a stroll on the beach and a 999k ring to confess your love to her. But then again, they might not be into romantic things....

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
All girls are different, so they like different things. If she is greedy, money could help but sometimes a romantic dinner followed b a stroll on the beach and a 999k ring to confess your love to her. But then again, they might not be into romantic things....

~Winged

So basically buy her stuff.  ::) And people say women are complex.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Give her something meaningful. Not a dictionary. Just, noes her a bit. And lol to Holkeye. XD Why'd I say "noes?" Anyways, see what she likes and then take a drastic action. I have failed to take action yet -_-