RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Attempt 3

Rep:
Level 88
Okay, finally got Photoshop! ^^
It's way easier to use than I was expecting, the only problems I had was a massive lagg. So happy I got it, fun to use. =)

As my first image I did a rather cliche portal type image where a "city" is getting sucked in. So I wasn't really original... =(

Spoiler for Older:

Spoiler for Old:
EDIT: Made it more how I was intending:

The render is worse than the PSD...

EDIT EDIT: Here we are, simple - I GIVE UP:

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:15:55 PM by boe »

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I think interlaced means the edge white part of the file with be transparent if they're not bordered.

Anyway....
I like the concept :) Not necessary original but, I like the basic idea. What you need more is applying more layer effects, like using the layer blends.

But it's pretty good for the start.

EDIT: Now that's even scarier, LMAO.
But I think the color is a bit... eyes-hurting. Sorry.
Try to study more about applying effects by searching for photoshop tutorial. <3 Google.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 10:53:25 AM by jap0911 »