RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problems With RMRK?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm doubting this, but I have virus-type stuff going on. Only place it could be is here or uploading places, but I doubt it because those two places are good places and everyone would be infected, then. Occasionally, you know the "New Window" action? It keeps on doing it and I have to reboot my computer. Any idea what's wrong :P

I deleted this thread and then remade it in Computing to save a mod some time. :P

@Tezuka: I'm using Internet Explorer (if that's what you mean by browser)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:43:06 AM by mastermoo420 »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Stop using Internet Explorer duh =o

The only popup you'll ever get here is if somebody PMs you. And that'll only happen if you have it set in your profile for it to do that =o
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Does using IE have to do with anything? What things are affected?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Why not just try using Firefox, or Opera. I would bet you switch to them after trying either one out.
Now if you try, does the problem still happen?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I've never gotten a single pop-up since I started using Firefox.

EDIT: I lied, I get the pop-up window for when I get a new PM, but that doesn't count.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Same here, it's fucking GREAT.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
What? I still get pop-ups in FF, less of them them, but still too many.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
The only problem of RMRK here when I open it is sometimes the server is too busy or something.
It happened just now.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll try FF... And I hate the excessive "New Window" command... Say... Where do I get FF?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Search in googole, dude. j/k

www.firefox2.com

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I don't even get the message that I got a popup window on rmrk. =) Not even when I have new PMs.

I win.

I've never gotten a single pop-up since I started using Firefox.

EDIT: I lied, I get the pop-up window for when I get a new PM, but that doesn't count.

<3
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I still having some pop-ups sometimes...
From those upload sites.. *sigh*

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wheeee.... I got FireFox and no pop-ups so far... Only thing I dislike is that History is easily accessible and there are no places to hide for that T_T Also, the ALT+S for quick posting doesn't work.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Oh yeah, Alt+S doesn't work. -_-

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Omg, gay. I still get pop-ups that open up in Internet Explorer -_-