RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
April Updates =o

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
As the trial support for Game Maker is a success, now RMRK has a section dedicated to it. You're encouraged to Download & Try out Game Maker, and If you get stuck, you can of course get help in the new Game Maker section =o

Also, welcome aboard Nouman to the moderating team. He'll now be helping out throughout the RPG Maker section. And speaking of the RPG Maker section, there's been a little re-ordering and the addition of an extra Resource forum after some suggestions, which should make things a little easier.

:)
bringing sexy back

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks for the welcome! I'm glad to be on. I'll try my best to keep everything going smooth.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
<3 the RMRK staff

Congrats Nouman!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Hooray for Nouman. Game Maker is taht popular?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Alright! My best friend is now a mod. Congrats! I'm throwing a party for Nouman. Who wants ot join?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Congrats Nouman, someone needs to do it =)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Congrats, Nouman. I know you'll do a good job.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Thanks everyone...as you can see I have moved some stuff already...lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Congrats nouman, youve been really helpful since you came, so you deserve it.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I knew Nouman would become mod of everything RGP Maker! (just as I predicted)
Congrats, Nouman!

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Congrats, Nouman-san!!

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Great !
Now im going to reinstall game maker and see if that works :)

And CONGRATULATIONS NOUMAN !!! :D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Good job Nouman!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks again everyone.  ;D

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
We all salute you. (Gosh where's the salute smiley when you need one?)

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually, I like the fact that the RM section got a little more organized.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
um... is noumon a mod it still says extra acess did you change your mind?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
(-.-') Why's Nouman mod of all RMXP?

But anywho, Congrats Nouman!

It's actually not RMXP, its RM (that includes 2k and 2k3 and a bit 95).

BEcause he deserved it:p
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

He's a local mod, like Arrow-1. He doesn't have moderating power all over the forum, just in the RM section.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Very cool Silver and grats Nouman :D

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
ABOUT TIME !!! LOL

You deserve to be a MOD... It's good to have a MOD that understands the in-and-outs of the RPG Making tools !!!

Thanks for combining my resources !!!  ;D

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

He's a local mod, like Arrow-1. He doesn't have moderating power all over the forum, just in the RM section.

Now I'm a full mod =D

and a final thank's to everyone.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:44:16 AM by Nouman »