RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Knights Productions is recruiting again

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, I know I said that I would shut this down but, stupid me has come up with a new project. Here is what I need for this new project.

- A couple of good spriters. There will be tons of work for these guys, so I would like more than one.
- A GOOD scripter. I know I probably won't get it, but I can hope. This person will have 2 main jobs. One of them is quite daunting... The other one is a ABS.
- A few icon makers. I have a ton of weapons and armor planned out and I would like good icons for them.

For those of you who wish to know what the project is... Its Final Magic. A MMORPG hopefully made with RPG Maker XP. Soon, I will make a topic about it, but it will be when I get a fair amount of the mapping and other stuff finished.

I know that a MMORPG made with RPG Maker is rare (Or non-existent) but, I will not give up. I don't care if I have to do it myself. I would just like a good team to back me up.

If anyone can help, thanks. :blizj:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 06:02:12 PM by Final-Knight »

Rep:
Level 88
Er... I hate to bump my own post, but... Here is what I REALLY need.

Spriters and battler makers. I now have all the scripts I need. And as for the MMORPG... Enlist if you want. I don't mind as much with that one. We are almost finished.

So I basically need graphical work. So if you can help, thanks. If not, well, thanks for looking at this post.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Say, I volunteer... but I'm not like a super graphic person, but I like it. Uhh... don't add me unless you're desperate. But just so you know, I'm on the market.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Well... Can you show me what you can do? I'll let you join, I'm just wondering.

And yes, I am desperate.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Uhh... I only have one project on this computer I made a few days ago with Idraw. Here (It's not finished yet, but I'll make it someday).

There's not much to offer, but you'll see the way I work.

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, that looks pretty good. Alright, here is a question.

Can you make weapon icons? If so, that could be your first job. I'll PM you the details.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
That'd be a first, but I'll do it... I'll just need to take a look at how big icons should be.

Rep:
Level 88
Your icons were great! Thanks! I sent you a new mission. If you can do it, great. If you can't, thats okay. :lol:

Also, I +reped you for the icons.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Yay! But I've made better. I'll get me a better prog.

Rep:
Level 88
Alright... As much as I have tried... I need a REALLY good scripter.... My odds of getting one are not good, I know. But I need one. To be a scripter you will need to know haw to make a battle system. A really big job.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Eclipse uses Visual Basics, I can learn it.

And I'm a pretty good spriter, like same level as Ferenn I guess....

Rep:
Level 88
Ho, dang. I've been gone way too long. :-\

Rex, if you want you could help sprite. I can PM you the details if you want.

And... About Eclipse... That project is no longer mine. :-[ I let a friend of mine take it over. I just use RPG Maker now. :blizj:

Rep:
Level 87
your Final Knights game story is alot like my own, which I haven't posted on this forums b/c it's very incomplete. I have the background story (nations and such), but the story that explains the main character is at a loss to me.

i don't know, maybe if i knew a bit more about the game style?

oh, ya! i can:

Sprite
Draw
Map Make
Some scipter editing
Mathematics (formulas, blah...)

Rep:
Level 88
Gah, I'm shutting this down. I don't come here often enough. :P

I only have one last sprite request and then I'm done, so its kinda silly to have a recruitment post anymore.

Oh, and da good king, good luck on your project. :blizj:

(So, if a mod can get rid of this or lock it or something, it be much appreciated.)

Rep:
Level 88
Alright, scratch all I said, I need a new team. Refer to the first post for info. Ask any questions you need to. :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
What do you need the scripter to do? I don't want to make an ABS, because there are already a lot out there made by better scripters then me, but if any of the scripts you need sound interesting I might make it for you.

Rep:
Level 88
Scripting-wise, here is exactly what I would need.

- Menu screen
- A "Friends List"
- Edits to a ABS (Maybe, I'm still looking for one that I like.)
- And some more things that I can't really think of right now...

That one big job was solved, so don't worry about it. I'll give you details later about the menu screen, if you want.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Guys, don't listen to this guy.

I know all about MMORPGs, they almost never get done. Unless this guy is a good scripter, don't work with him.

I'm not trying to put you down, but I've only seen one MMORPG ever be playable, and it was by a VERY good scripter. All the others just fail.

Rep:
Level 88
Heh, you're kinda blunt about things aren't you? I realize that it is mostly impossible, but I still want to give it a shot. Even if its just a shot in the dark. But sometimes, even shots in the dark can hit the target. Falcon, you're a good guy in my book, just please don't tell people to ignore me...

Rep:
Level 86
OWNED BY MY HALO DUDE THING LOL
Me i am a spriter :)
I AM A SPRITER PM ME IF U NEED SOME SPRITES FOR SOEMTHING

Rep:
Level 88
And your name suggests that. :lol:

Got any examples of your work? I'm just kinda curious.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
No offense to you, I'm just trying to warn people from joining a project that most likely will never take off. Unless you've been using RPG Maker for a year or two, brought out a demo or too, I wouldn't trust you.

Believe me, I have seen a TON of MMORPGs like this never go anywhere. And the only good MMORPGs were led by a scripter.

Rep:
Level 88
No offense taken. I've been working with RPG Maker XP for about a year. I've been learning some scripting lately, and I have at least 3 or 4 projects that either have a demo already released, or could have a demo.

Right now, my main goal is learning to script.