RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Caterpillar tutorial

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
I'm looking for a good tutorial for a caterpillar system, so where another hero follows around the main hero every step he makes. I want it really to be working smooth.
Because, heroes walking into each other and disappearing looks ridicilous imo.

In RMXP it was a matter of inserting a simple script, but in Rm2k3 it's gonna take some coding.
And please don't post the ones from GamingW, I've tried them all to no avail a long time ago.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
did you even go to Tutorials and go to the sticky ?
If nouman still has my tut in the list mine is there if not use the Bunch of tuts.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Damn, where did I put my eyes....

Anyway, thanks for correcting that. I'll look it up tomorrow, right now my eyes need some rest  ;D

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?