RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPGM XP Battle Screen tutorial

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Okay, I'm a n00b. I need help with the battle screen. Right now, what I'm getting is a 2d view of enemies and 2d graphics of my characters. Is there any other battle prespectives? If so, can you tell me how to get them? I also hav RPGM 2k3, if it helps  :lol:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
If you have 2k3, then why does the title of this topic say XP?  :O_o:
:tinysmile:

cause i DO have RPGM 2k3, but my project is on XP

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE
You have to go to the script section of these forums and get a battle system script from there.
CLICKY
http://home.centurytel.net/pyromancer/game/flash/tdcm.swf
SO I WENT UP TO THIS GANGSTER AND HES ALL LIKE "YO MUTHAFU**KA."AND IM ALL LIKE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

The battle system you see is the standard battle system of RPGMXP. However, thanks to RGSS you can tweak it however you want. I suggest just browsing for battle scripts made by other people if you want something different, unless you are willing to put in the effort to learn how to script yourself.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Let me just say that if your not a graphics master or even good, dont bother using it >_>

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Jman777
You have to go to the script section of these forums and get a battle system script from there.

You have to go to the tutorials section of these forums and find a topic that someone from there made.
then, you have to check the date and make sure it's almost 1 month old so you can bump it without even helping anyways.

IF HE POSTED A FREAKING MONTH AGO HE DONES'T NEED YOUR SMELLY SO CALLED HELP
holy shit my sig was big!