RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ZOMG HAXXOR'D *Merged into one gian LOLfest*

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Your avatar must be 105x150. Yours wasn't.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Gilga is dictating avatar size. OCD.   

Just edit your old avatar and change the size.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Sorry Ericmor, didn't mean to scare you.

YES I DID BAWHAHWA

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I think I'll stick with the current avatar...
it's cute!!

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Okay... since i changed my password, Firefox was unable to log me here, only internet Explorer is logging here...
 In Firefox, as i try to log, RMRK says "unable to login, check your cookie settings"... Explorer is a mess and slow, but is logging in again...
 What gives?!?
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
My firefox is worst. it won't even start.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Okay... since i changed my password, Firefox was unable to log me here, only internet Explorer is logging here...
 In Firefox, as i try to log, RMRK says "unable to login, check your cookie settings"... Explorer is a mess and slow, but is logging in again...
 What gives?!?
In firefox pres ctrl+shift+delete and select all the thingys that pop up and try again

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
In firefox pres ctrl+shift+delete and select all the thingys that pop up and try again
... the shortcut for firefox 'info cleansing'  :o

Thanks Snailer, it worked!! Just happens that i was afraid of retyping passwords in all sites i go... bah, should tried that in the beggining.
Thanks again, dude  ;D
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Mine didn't change ???

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
so's mine, what the hell is it???

wheres mine gone lol

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Lol I see people have strange Avatars :S
Luckily mine is still intact  ;8

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I is bever. A disgusted bever =\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Okay, time to get my avatar in a proper size.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Why did mine change? And its the same pic as Lominsio's??? Come on! I'll make my own >:(

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Same thing happened to me, but I just changed my av. I got a bunch of bunnies, DIE BUNNIES!!! MWHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! ahem...
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I would change mine, but I can't find a decent one that I like that is the right size =\

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Can I get one smaller than the right size?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I don't see why not.

EDIT: Of course, my av was smaller...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 01:02:18 PM by Irgna »

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Lol. Yours was the same pic as mine. Gilga has no originality.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
So was mine
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Gilga got rid of my flying turtle avatar. Just now I made a new one in paint. ::)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
It became a bit hard to keep track of which ones I have used and which I haven't, what with dumbasses constantly changing their back.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
How come he's not doing this to everyone? Blizzard's av isn't the right size, but I bet GilgameshRO won't change that.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 01:58:47 PM by Irgna »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It became a bit hard to keep track of which ones I have used and which I haven't, what with dumbasses constantly changing their back.
It became a bit hard to keep track of which ones I have used and which I haven't, what is* with these* dumb asses* constantly changing their avatars* back?*

Perhaps it should be telling you that your point isn't being made. Also, wouldn't the av policy be referring to a maximum size, not minimum? Unless I'm mistaken...