RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How much TV do you watch?

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
This is a rough list of what I watch weekly:

Monday-Star Trek: Voyager 2 eps, Enterprise 4 eps, Heroes, Bizzar Foods

Tuesday-Star Trek: Voyager 2 eps, House, Dirty Jobs

Wendsday-Star Trek: Voyager 2 eps, Mythbusters,

Thursday-Star Trek: Voyager 2 eps, Smallville, Supernatural

Friday-Star Trek: Voyager 1 ep, Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis, Monk, Psych (when it returns next season), House repeats, Painkiller Jayne (maybe, premire is this friday)

Saturday-Legion of Superheroes, The Batman, Kim Possible, American Dragon Jake Long, Emporer's New School

Sunday-The Dresden Files, Battlestar Galatica (Well, when new eps start next year)
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Tuesday: House

SOMETIMES Wednesday: South Park, Ghost Hunters

Thursday: The Office
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Sunday: Family Guy, Simpsons

Tuesday: House

Friday: Numb3rs (Sometimes)

Rep:
Level 88
Lost once a week.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Monday: 24

And every other time I watch TV is when I'm at my father's house.

EDIT: and the tv's on while I'm on the computer, so I watch whatever's on.
>_>;
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 05:03:39 AM by Irockman1 »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Ewww Voyager? Go oldskool.

What I watch is pretty random, no specific shows excluding Seinfield, which I still watch daily. I can't let go.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0

What I watch is pretty random, no specific shows excluding Seinfield, which I still watch daily. I can't let go.
Yeahh, SEINFELD!
I haven't been getting any weekly showstuffs, just whatever is good on the telly.

Rep:
Level 87

I haven't watch voyager since the series ended and spike started playing it a couple months ago.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I don't watch Tv that much anymore, but if I watch Tv, it's Grey Anatomy. That show is so wonderfully funny.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I don't really watch TV.

But I do watch The Office, Monk, Psych, Heroes, 30 Rock, Boston Legal and sometimes CSI and With out a Trace (when I see it on.)
On when ever spike is playing Star Trek The Next Generation. But aside from that, I never really watch TV.

I don't watch Tv that much anymore, but if I watch Tv, it's Grey Anatomy. That show is so wonderfully funny.

Ewwww....My sister loves that show. I hate it so much, and I don't see what's so funny about it?? I don't get that kind of yuppie wannabie humor. (not saying that it is... ::) )

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Monday - WWE Raw
Tuesday - Watch recordings of 24/ prison break
Wenesday - ECW
Thursday  -nothing really
Friday - WWE Smack down
Saturday - Cartoons and such
Sunday - nothing really.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Monday - WWE Raw
Tuesday - Watch recordings of 24/ prison break
Wenesday - ECW
Thursday  -nothing really
Friday - WWE Smack down
Saturday - Cartoons and such
Sunday - nothing really.

I hate wrestling, my brothers and my dad love it, but I find it hard to watch. I sort watch Cartoons on Saturday, but nothing really has been good about them since that mouse show, what was it called, on the WB.

I just asked my sisters: Pinky and the Brain! I love that show.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Tuesday (Wednesday for me) House MD

Uhh whenever it's on (in the US again) Scrubs <3

And that's it =o
bringing sexy back

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
HEROES NEXT WEEK!!
YAY!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Scrubs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, not Friday because of church (30 minutes on weekdays excluding Friday). About an hour to two hours on weekends because I mainly use the computer.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I rarely every watch any of the shows I put down, because I'm always in the computer, but I always watch Monk and Psych.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Mondays to Fridays

7:00am-8:30am Toasted TV (A mix of cartoons)
7:00pm - 10:00pm Chinese channel
5:00pm-6:00pm Roller coaster (A mix of cartoons)
6:00pm-6:30pm The Simpsons
6:30pm-7:00pm Neighbors
7:00pm - 10:00pm Chinese channel (TVB)

~Winged

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i watch anything good coming on tv, some specific comedy shows too. Other than that, nothing specially great.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Only Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide on Nickelodeon, Heroes on Star World, and some vids at MTV or Channel V.
I use TV mostly for gaming, LOL.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
The Detour every night (Canadian Adult Swim)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Only Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide on Nickelodeon, Heroes on Star World, and some vids at MTV or Channel V.
I use TV mostly for gaming, LOL.

How is that funny? I use my tv mainly for games too. But I love 30 Rock, it's so funny, the episode where Tracy wanted to become White, Irish Catholic. But I can watch it online, and the episode with Will Arnet.

My favorite show of all time is Arrested Development though, I wish they didn't cancel it.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I record Family Guy and Naruto (go ahead, flame me, see if I care)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
History Channel ftw.

Rep:
Level 87
I record Family Guy and Naruto (go ahead, flame me, see if I care)

Uh, why not download Naruto fansubs? I like anime in english dub sometimes but even I can;t stand most of the voices on the Naruto dub.