RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Zelda Topic

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I hated having to track across the whole map to get one thing.
It's called the Ballad of Gales, lol.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Before ballad of gales?

I know, that song is super helpful, but what about places you can't use it?

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You use it on the closest spot to where you want to get to.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I beat the game...  :-\

But the best boss fight was gonnon, he was way too much fun! And I loved killing him.

I liked in OoT when you gave him the final blow, the line of blood came out...

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
You know there is a slight possibilty that it Zelda might come out on other consoles. This is because of the high costs to make games and it a lot more profitable to make games for more than one console.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You know there is a slight possibilty that it Zelda might come out on other consoles. This is because of the high costs to make games and it a lot more profitable to make games for more than one console.

I highly doubt that nintendo would give up its best series, but I suppose anything could happen these days.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
yeah. But if Nintendo does bad like they did with the GC, nintendo is going to quit the console business and just make games.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
And nintendo's Wii is so not doing well  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 ;8 SARCASM

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Just cuz the Wii had an amazing start doesn't mean it will have an amazing finish. What are you going to use the Wii remote after you played Wii sports and Red Steel????? Plus the other consoles, expect Ps3 I think, X Box 360 have a better sale profit than Nintendo has.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
xbox360 has been out an extra year, I wonder why it has sold more  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Just cuz the Wii had an amazing start doesn't mean it will have an amazing finish. What are you going to use the Wii remote after you played Wii sports and Red Steel????? Plus the other consoles, expect Ps3 I think, X Box 360 have a better sale profit than Nintendo has.

Bull shit, Wii has sold more than PS3 and 360 in japan, I saw a chart of sale rates, I can't say that it's 100% true, but the Wii will keep going, Sony is the most hated company right now, so I doubt it'll go onto sony, and micrsoft in japan bombed with every system, so I doubt nintendo will give it up to them either, where do you get your logic from anyway?

Zelda is the star of Nintendo, aside from Mario, that is.

And if this does happen, I think it'll lose too many fans. Plus, if Nintendo keeps up the good games, I think Wii and the new systems after it will always be up there. GC was the only system by Nintendo that didn't do as well. Just because one system didn't work, doesn't mean that the whole company is going to stop making systems. (Although that happened to DreamCast, yet that's because you could download roms and burn them to discs and play them on the system. That's why it failed)
Sure N64 didn't do that well, but it sure beat out most other systems. heck, OoT was rated 10/10 by almost every website and magazine. And it won game of the year from most sites.

The Wii has too many good launch games or near launch games to keep players playing.

Trauma Center: The game rocks, and it game from DS, which is the leading handheld system, so it has too many fans.

Metroid Prime 3: Everyone knows the games legendary background. Think again if you think the Wii will bomb.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl: The game looks amazing, and might win game of the year. What can you say about the super smash bros. series other than amazing?

Pokemon Revolution: (or what ever it's called) The internet play is going to make the game awesome, and Pokemon has to many followers to let nintendo die.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: (too lazy to look up what it's called) But the game made a huge debate when it came out, people agreed that it was much better with multiplayer, now since wii has internet play, it'll rock, play with anyone.

Battalion Wars: Gonna kick major ass! The game first started on GBA, which ensures it's safety with followings, and it did a good job on GBA

Fire Emblem: This game made such a big rouse when it came out for GBA, I don't think Nintendo can loose.

The list goes on.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
But nothings to say that the PS3 will not eventually pick up. I don't know why anoyone is "disliked more" and I find that ridiculous. I go for what games a system has, not which company does what or which system can do whatever. For example, the PS2 held the games in which I was most interested in. If the Gamecube had them then  would have gotten IT instead. Sorry for going off topic.

Anywhoo...
Ganon was always particularly easy is all of the Zelda games. Once you knew his attacks it was sometimes impossible to be hit. Still, he is quite awsome.

I would rather Veran as a villain, though. She looks more..villainous.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 12:26:58 AM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think nintendo is going to stick with Ganon as the ultimate hero. Maybe they should change Link and do another present, past, future game like OoT.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
There is a timeline.

Two separate worlds I think, but for sure there is a time line. I think A Link to the Past was one of the first ones on the timeline.
And most links are different, not the same person.

Most hated by the game companies. They're being jerks about the other systems, gosh, just because nobody wants their system, doesn't mean they can say bad things about other people...

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
They should make one ultimate game that ties all the other games together. A way to summarize the timeline and stuff. And this time make Link look like real and not cartoony.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I liked cartoony link. Also, there are two seperate timelines, like mexneto said. It starts as one, but then splits sort of like Chrono Cross.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
In wind waker,  I think that is the youngest link you play as....

And they were just trying something new, and I loved it.

Rep:
Level 94
Actually, I think of the games with Ganon in them, Oot is the first. I could be wrong, but I think this because Ganondorf was still living with the Gerudo clan at this time.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I mean youngest, not first in timeline.

Can someone explain Ganon/Ganondorf to me. I know Ganon is the true form of Ganondorf, but does he turn into GD after he obtains tri-force power?

I don't get what you're saying, I know that Ganondorf was living with the Gerudo clan, the leader, didn't she like Ganon?
Ganon and Ganondorf are the same person, right? God, I haven't played any Zelda games in such a long time! I forgot most everything!

Actually, I think of the games with Ganon in them, Oot is the first. I could be wrong, but I think this because Ganondorf was still living with the Gerudo clan at this time.

I don't get what you're saying?

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Technically, in Wind Waker, you arent Link, you are a boy part of a village that celebrates when a boy comes of the age that "Link" became the Hero of Time, that they would wear ceremonial clothing like "Link's" tunic and tights, etc. Hope that clears it up.

Ganon is the true form of Ganondorf. Ganonorf is the gerudo leader. He was born and raised one. The Gerudo clan is made up of many women and there were few that had higher ranks and all of them were loyal to Ganondorf... I dont remember ever hearing anything about them being in love. Ganon and Ganondorf are the same person.

Ganondorf appeared in the first Zelda... he has always been the antagonist of the series, but has always been introduced as either someone else in disguise or with a different plot at taking over Hyrule.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 09:13:28 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
all i have to say on zelda twilight princess, is that i got pissed off at the game.
why?
doing the dam 50-floors cave to get such a crappy reward <.<

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I think you're  descended from the hero of time in wind waker.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
the hardest zelda i played so far was a link to the past. zelda ocarina of time was probably the easiest one. i've made a file with 3 hearts and 0 game-over.

i tried to do the same thing with a link to the past. i think i first died in the 1st temple in the dark world :-\

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, Link to the past is oh so hard.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
i actually never got those 20 hearts. i got all 20 in majora,ocarina.(never played wind waker) and i have like 18 hearts on twilight princess but i just stoped on twilight cuz i had disgaea to play

DISGAEA ROCKS!!!!!!11 :blizj: