RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rilanoro - The no nonsense ROMShare site (FIXED)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Here it is: http://www.rilanoro.net

I made this because all of the sites that have that "Vote to download......JUST KIDDING" thing, which made alot of my friends majorly pissed off and I knew I had alot fo ROMs to share. So with one of my spare domains, I made this, made my friend admin and uploaded ROMs/ISOs of lots of consoles, all you have to do is register.

Even though there may not look like alot of ROMs on the site, it is still in progress and ROMS will be added every week!

This is where I started my upload fetish too.  :tpg:

What type of ROMs/ISOs on Rilanoro there are: SNES, NES, GBA, PSX/PS1 (Still in construction but has 1 ISO), PSP.

Ones coming Soon: MAME and N64

Enjoy! ;D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 02:43:52 PM by Tezuka »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Good to hear, I hope it works, and watch out for the ESA.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Good to hear, I hope it works, and watch out for the ESA.

Yeah, they suck. :(

I have to check for protection before uploading the games, but I still stick some of them in hehehehe.

Rep:
Level 89
Fuck the ESA watch out for those turkish people

Rep:
Level 87
lol this might seem a dump question, but what's ESA ?and who are those turkish people ?

Rep:
Level 89
Turkish people hacked the old site, did a good fuckin job also, so good a job that the people who ALLOW tez to make the site (dunno what it is) couldnt even roll it beck because they fucked the programming or something, so im still waiting on that ban for all turks on the site (apart from any on this site, youz all cool)

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
lol this might seem a dump question, but what's ESA ?and who are those turkish people ?

First Question, Who are the ESA?

The ESA are a company who forbids a certain type of licensed game to be shared, why aren't all games on the same license? No idea, but good job though. ;8

Second Question, Who are the Turkish People?

A Rebel Turkish group raided a bunch of sites just for the fun of it, wrecking the SQL databases and Index of my websites. They hacked my site because of either a mistake or because they could.

Rep:
Level 89
hence why i wait for the BAN ON TURKS

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
And I have also joined. I'll be sure to keep a look-out on here just to be sure =)

If your able to get them, do you think you could host a FF7, Xenogears, Wild Arms ROM on here if you find any? Lol. They are impossible to find anywhere =\
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:02:44 PM by Lavata »

Rep:
Level 89
Dunno about finding a PSX rom but we might have more luck looking for a PC version of ff7, the others i have tried looking for myself with no luck, so ill leave it to tez

Rep:
Level 87
o fankes fer the explanation
but what if I told you I'm turkish ?   ;D j/k
ya all right
I'M IN FELLA

Rep:
Level 89
Did you hack us??? NO then your ok, like i said Turks from this tsite are ok cus you all cool

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
And I have also joined. I'll be sure to keep a look-out on here just to be sure =)

If your able to get them, do you think you could host a FF7, Xenogears, Wild Arms ROM on here if you find any? Lol. They are impossible to find anywhere =\

I should be able to upload Xenogears and Wild Arms, but the size of Final Fantasy 7.....I'll try LOL

Rep:
Level 87
Hey I said I was just kidding lol
I'm not even Turkish  :)
and this seems cool, I'm goin to sign up now ....

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Meh, then those two would be good enough. =D

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Emu-Russia - The REAL no nonsense ROMShare site.

No signups, no popups, direct downloads.

Emu-Russia

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Neh. This website is actually pretty good for gather ROMS and such. Some I couldn't find anywhere else. I hope it gets bigger and better as time passes, Tex.

Rep:
Level 89
yeah its gonna get bigger and better, just tryin to contact tez since i aint seen him an a few days... If anyone has any requests we could try finding them and putting them on for ya.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
The GBA section is getting quite big. 52 so far, most of which seem rather good. Still..I'm not that interested in GBA roms (though I have quite a few)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
GBA ROM News

Every GBA ROM that has ever come out.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
As apparently im the only one on that site that finds all the roms/emu theres saga genis coming up and mame as soon as tez gets his ass online, oh and N64

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Not a necro-post, an update:

N64 ROMs have been added, plus I added ROMs in other sections. I have also added some extras that are still in Beta.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Yeah, I know that 64 ROM's are out there, but what is the highest that can go up now? Saturn? I think they have few playstaion ones. I don't know.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I joined, lol.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: