RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
When making a map...

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Om using Rpg maker 03 and I was wondering how do I make a map and get rid of the water around it.
For example I have an interior map how do I get rid of the excess water around the map without having
it so the player has no boundaries and can walk around the empty areas on the map?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Lol, congrats on using 2k3, but perhaps this isn't for you.

Well, to make a map, you right click in the lower left section of the 2k3 screen, where the other maps are, and select the option to make a new map.

To get rid of the water tiles, just click a different tile (in the top left section), the select the "fill" button (looks like a bucket of paint) and then click the any water tile on the map.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You should go into the tutorial index (by Nouman) and take a look at the RPG Maker 2k3 tuts. They should help much.