RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
something to think about

Rep:
Level 87
300 years ago everyone thought that the earth was flat 200 years ago we found out that the sun is the center of our univers imagine what we will know tomorow
Your sig has been removed, 317 KB (324,033 bytes)!!!
dial up killer. xD 75kb is the filesize limit.

link to image:
http://www.freewebs.com/ipsofactostudios/Baner.gif

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The possibilities are endless!   ;8

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
300 years ago everyone thought that the earth was flat 200 years ago we found out that the sun is the center of our univers imagine what we will know tomorow

300 years years ago everyone knew the world was round because Ferdinand Magellan had proved it a little less than 200 years earlier. People has suspected this was so for quite a while. It was common knowledge in educated circles in the ancient world, but who knows what the common people believed?

Heliocentrism can be found in various cultures for thousands of years, but in the end it was disproven and became as quaint as the hollow Earth and aether. Copernicus made the declaration that the sun was the center of the universe in the 1500s, around the same time as Magellan's circumnavigation of the world (give or take 50 years :P ).

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
The sun's not the centre of the universe, just of the solar system, and yeah, humanity doesn't know very much. We can only become more knowledgeable with time, unless disaster strikes, but oh well.

Heliocentrism can be found in various cultures for thousands of years, but in the end it was disproven and became as quaint as the hollow Earth and aether.

Also, we know a lot. People who say we don't know much just don't understand how much knowledge we've accumulated.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I suppose that's true. I deleted my post for no good reason and regretted it immediately. But what I meant is that there is a lot we don't know as well.

Rep:
Level 87
i dont know much about hystory i just posted this cuz i seen it on the tv ;D
Your sig has been removed, 317 KB (324,033 bytes)!!!
dial up killer. xD 75kb is the filesize limit.

link to image:
http://www.freewebs.com/ipsofactostudios/Baner.gif

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think people don't realize just how little we know, actually.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Perhaps we'll find out that God actually did create the universe.

Rep:
Level 94
And perhaps pigs will fly out of my ass.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Somebody just watched Men In Black =o
bringing sexy back

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
There's still a group of people saying that the earth is flat, and they got people to go into school, that are teachers and teach like 1st graders that the world is flat.
They say that the government knows that the world is flat, but they keep an ice shield covering the earth to keep us from know. I don' know how an ice shield keeps us from not knowing.

They seem like idiots.