RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Problem when playing movie (avi file)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I'm using the script found here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,7560.0.html

I don't get error messages, but I don't see the movie, I just get the sound when I test-play. I tried finding other scripts, but I always have the same problem. Oh, and I'm playing the movie from an event. Anyone help, please?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
is the file in AVI?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Yes it is, I mentionned it in the title of my message.

Rep:
Level 87
I am having the exact same problem...

*Bump*

Anyone help, please?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
sorry to bring this back to life, but I was having this problem, and it all depends on the codec you have running.
i tried with allsorts.
the best and only I've found that is stable is indeo. files are quite big, but it works.

so I've crossed that bridge, now I have to try and find out how to get it to work while in full screen.
HMPH...

can anyone lead me in the right direction, other than the search page?

cheers.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
somhow you can play avi files witout a script in rpg maker xp

put it in your back ground music map and it wil open in a pop up window!!
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars