RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
big npcs and ABS default system

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
hey, i was wondering if there was any way to make big npcs for rpg maker 2000/2003. you know, like the ones they have in XP. 
also is there like any maker that already has ABS as its default system? is there a maker coming out like that. if not why not? dont most prefer ABS over the normal system?  Am i  missing something here?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
1) You can make the NPCs only to the predesignated size I believe, I'll load you up a paint in-battle grid (it's easy enough to guess with the chars, just export one).

2) I hate the ABS style.

2) Doesn't 2k3 have an ABS?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ABS = Action Battle System
every RPG Maker has a default TBS or Turn Battle System

@Deliciously_Saucy you are thinking of ATB or Active Time Battle, i.e. FF7

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon