RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Check this out!

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
This guy must be the amazing spider-man! This video is crazy!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=515642196227308929&q=russian+climbing
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 90
Meh hes a novice I would own him so bad in a competition xD jk jk jk That was crazy tho O.O

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I watched somebody try to do something on monkey bar style things and he slammed his shin into a bar he hadn't seen; was ultra pain for him lol.

That's pretty neat, shame bout the jumpy framerate =\
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Those guys have got jump hacks or something... damn russian life hackers... i swear...  :P

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I can most of those. There were some crazy ones i wouldnt even try...
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
He's alright. I've seen better tho'

Rep:
Level 91
Sure you can. Don't expect me to cry at your funeral.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
Me and a friend of mine are working out and training so that we can do stuff like that.
So in a few years when we're actually able to do that, we'll post a video. LOL
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 90
Why don't you say eternal_renegade MoT? lol, yeah I have been training, but remeber it's not about how cool it is, it's about getting from point a to point as fast as possible through fluidity.

This is called free running commonly known as Parkour around the world, so far these are the best guys I've seen at the sport. Our team name for now is Team Rush, it's gay so we will change it lol.

but yeah it's extremmely atheletic and when people hold jams people will meet up. And usually will do some free running, some courses set up however will be across 5-10 miles one direction. But it's no race but you do want to at least be able to keep up with these guys eh?

But yeah we need a balanced nutrition and a good physical work out. Im doing all that and getting into tricking to help my fear go away and my ability go up. And not only that, it's all really fun.  :D

Rep:
Level 92
Meh, I think David Belle is better.

Rep:
Level 90
yeah he did start it, I just havent seen him "yet"

Rep:
Level 92
Yes, David Belle and that other guy (I can't remember his name) started parkour.

Quick googling: http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=David+Belle

I like this one. Especially the part with the window.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8970008800328106389&q=David+Belle

Rep:
Level 90
Yeah that's a sweet clip from that movie, i want to see it now. hehe