RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PATCH FROM EngDemo>EngFull!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I just wanted to let you guys know that i have created a hacked rpgxp.exe file that you can use in conjunction with the english demo, and have a full version! If anyone wants it, i can either tell them how i did it if you have a hex editor and basic hex editing skills (VERY BASIC), or if anyone would give me an upload location, i would upload it. I'm sorry to the moderators in advance if you get mad about this post. You can delete it if you must.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

Thanks to BPKS0 for bringing this to my attention, i will post the file on filefront.com tomorrow.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 90
>.> lol I thought it would help some ppl since its like postality knights kinda cuz its teh free version :P

http://files.filefront.com/RPGMakerXPResourcesrar/;4727225;;/fileinfo.html

there it is, and if you download it, at least post here or PM me a thanks, eh?
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 90
I am only using this bcuz enterbrain kinda robbed me a lil =\ I bought the code thing and made mine legal, my comp messed up and I had to redownload so no more legal version for me it went bak into demo so.... yea and thx

Edit: This is kinda my own fault for not writing it down but owell :P

Rep:
Level 90
~
I'm checking it out, I sure hope it works.  I so much prefer the legal version over P. Knights

Rep:
Level 90
It works it rawks xD and no glitches cuz I moved my game from pknights to it, also make sure u read the instructions to know wut to do. Also u need the demo downloaded.

honestly, i don't know if it works with 'postality knights' or whatever, because i've never used that before, but i hope it works for everyone.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 90
No im not talking about with postality I just took my game from it :P

Rep:
Level 90
~
I don't like this, all you did was take the P Knights exe and changed the icon.  I can't open my legal version games with this <.<

:evil: i did NOT just take the Postality Knights version and rename it!!! look at the scripts!!! i just downloaded the PK version and looked at it, it's not the same AT ALL! plus, if it doesn't work with your legal game, that means your legal version wasn't v1.02, and if you can tell me what version your legal one is/was, i can make an .exe for you.

Sorry for getting mad, i just do NOT like to be falsely accused.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

bahhh im really getting P'ed off >_< it says  procedure entry piont of the RGSSAudioFinalize could not be located in the rgss100j.dll >_< i've tryed re-installing the game and getting a new RTP , please if any one know how i can fix this or can send me one of those files i will be really really grateful ;)

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: 2Disturbed
bahhh im really getting P'ed off >_< it says  procedure entry piont of the RGSSAudioFinalize could not be located in the rgss100j.dll >_< i've tryed re-installing the game and getting a new RTP , please if any one know how i can fix this or can send me one of those files i will be really really grateful ;)

Here's a solution...

Don't use an illegal version of the software.

How many times do we have to say it, it cheating, stealing, and full of errors no matter who makes it. The legal version doesn't have any errors at all.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

I agree with Tsunokiette in the fact that if you'd get a legal version, you'd have no errors. So if you want to cry about it not working, BUY THE LEGAL VERSION! or just get the PK version. BTW, what version of the demo do you have? and is it installed in the default directories?
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 90
It works 100% perfect for me....................................................................................... .... and I didn't cheat or steal. Legal version got messed up somehow and I had to redownload so it was bak on demo so cheeze got me legal version again.....
I'll post a screeny of what the folder should look like =\

Note I did delete the old RPG erm load thing so I wouldnt get confused[/img]

Rep:
Level 90
~
It is the P Kngihts version exe.  When you start it up with that exe it shows the japanese logo, whic hthe legal version DOES NOT do.

The reason the other stuff is all legal version is because the scripts and stuff default stuff is the legal stuff but that is the P Knights exe which can't load the legal version stuff.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
This can make me feel a bit less guilty.  :|  :^^:
But to make this straight, do you need to have the trial for this to work?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
yea download the demo from download.com

pokeball 007Offline
Isn't it just possible to remove or bypass the trial system?Or make something that will think that it is on the same date so it will just stay as day one or in other words,make it last forever?

That IS what this patch does, 007!

And, yet again, NO!! it is NOT THE PK VERSION Deathtrooper!!! It was originally a translated .exe for the full japanese version, and i just modified the read .dll's to make it work with the english demo.
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I would call it a fixed exe-file.
A patch change 1 or more original files. If it was a patch it would have change the original exe-file.

It seems to work. Does it tag any files in a given project?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: Cheezeball99
That IS what this patch does, 007!

And, yet again, NO!! it is NOT THE PK VERSION Deathtrooper!!! It was originally a translated .exe for the full japanese version, and i just modified the read .dll's to make it work with the english demo.

Ahh thanks for telling me it is.

The translated version is the P Knights exe which cannot open Legal version games, which is what I wanted.

what do you mean by 'tag' files, Zeriab?
WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?!?!?

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
So downloading this lets you play all the legal version games people have made, right? And you can use it as the legal version?

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Quote from: dragonmagna
So downloading this lets you play all the legal version games people have made, right? And you can use it as the legal version?

No.  You cannot open legal version games, technically you could always play them, but this doesn't allow you to edit them like say if a person made a demo in the legal version, you can't open it with this