RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sim Dating System Event, With Just Items !_!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I dunno if Any of you has Played Onimusha 2 Samurai's Destiny.

The thing is that you gain 1 Event Item, that you can give to any Party Member, it would depend on the character's Liking...
And example would be you obtain a Rose, you can give it to any party member, but should be aware of the consecuences...might raise or lower his/her stats.

We Give Rose to your male character.l..e'rr Basil, and he Rejects the Item and his stats lowers.

Give it to Gloria She'd be delighted...Raises her stats.

And so on, etc, etc, etc.

Like some Trading Mini Game...=D And they give you something in return, either a potion or another Event Item to gift to one of your characters. Each Item would have a Variation =D

But umm...I'm not an Eventer, so I don't know how to do it !_!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
you'll need variables and stuff. I can post a demo soon if you like. Basically, you'll want one variable for each character, and have it raise or lower depending on what items you give them. Then you can modify their stats based on that variable. It's actually quite simple.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
well..you would set up a conditional branch to check for item rose

Lets say Martha:

Martha:
Conditonal branch: Item Rose in inventory.(else)
-Show Choices:
  Give rose
  Dont give rose
If give rose:
  Show message: I LOVE ROSES!
   Change HP Martha + 100
If Don't give rose:
  Show message: I thought that rose was for me =[
  Change HP martha - 100
ELSE:
 Show message: What's up?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Something like that...But I would like something a bit like allowing you to choose whic item to give =.

Like said you can give it to anyone...And depens on how they react with the items, they also give you a certain Event Item or just Potions and stuff like that =/

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Show choices: Rose, pillow, chocolates, nothing

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Show choices: Rose, pillow, chocolates, nothing

Good Idea...And each brings a Condition branch of what would happen xD

Only wish I could make it so It can Have More Choices =/

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you can give each item it's own theme...like give something from teh heart. Give something from your money...ect...and then show choices of what to exactally give. :/

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I really need to learn this stuff.  :-\

So, how would I do that? Making A Choice Branch? ?_?

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Dude, find someone to teach you events like....now....you need to know how to do Conditional Statements if you want to make a good RPG.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I really need to learn this stuff.  :-\

So, how would I do that? Making A Choice Branch? ?_?

yea and the results is another choce branch this time with exactally the items.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
you can give each item it's own theme...like give something from teh heart. Give something from your money...ect...and then show choices of what to exactally give. :/

Are you saying put each item in a catagory? Then you can make the choices branch and give you more choices?
Like:
-Give Something from your Heart
---Heart pendent
---Book of poetry
-Give something shiny
---Replica Sheild
---Silver Headband
-Give something expensive
---Statue of Budda
---Gold Medallion
-Nothing
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
yep thats what I ment. =D GIves you more options for more item choices.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :tpg: Me likes that Idea a lot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Whenever I want additional choices I cheat and make pictures of words, a background, and a selector icon, then I use a show picture for background and words and selector, and I control the position of the selector icon with variables and I use con. branches w/ conditions on each possible variable position. It sounds complicated but it's actually really easy.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Your right, sounds complicated. I'd be interested in seeing a tut on that.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :=: I would prefer a Demo....More Easier to understand seeing it and playing it.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I just read this thread, and I like this idea, because I'm going to make a dating sim game ASAP Dawndusk's finished.

Demo is easier to understand...