RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New e-fed starting up (wrestling)

Rep:
Level 88
Well, after getting completly owned by the rules last time, it seems as if I can finally repost this, lol! >_> Anyways, I only really use this for help on RPG Maker, when I hit a problem, etc. But whatever....

If any of you guys are interested in e-fedding (wrestling) then may I suggest joining This Is Wrestling?

When enough members have signed up, there will be a fortnightly show, as well as PPV's every two months. This will allow for ease of promoing for members, especially for those who have busy social lives, which I bet most of you do. >_> <_< >_> (Same unfunny joke twice in a row)

If you guys want to read more, there is a How to Join topic which contains a lot of information. Also, please ignore the fact that the skin is still default and lots of things are only like half made. The site is still being managed and updated as I type, and will become better in the next few days. It's only 2 days old, so if you wish to join, this would be a great opportunity.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/ThisIsWrestling/index.php