RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMXP on Linux

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Does anybody knows how to install RMXP on linux or is there someone has the linux version of RMXP?
Symphony of Alderra : Memoirs of Life

Storyline : 200% (Overimaginatives)
Scripting : 100% (At last...)
Eventing  : 100%
Mapping   : 0.125%

Rep:
Level 87
Single eared prophet
I know it is possible but I don't know how to do it, sorry.
But :
is there someone has the linux version of RMXP
Never heard about it, it doesn't exist.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Anyway, does somebody knows how to extract .bz2 files on linux?

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
What distribution of linux are you running? I'm sure you can use the windows emulator Wine to use RMXP under linux.

To untar a file from command line use:
Code: [Select]
tar yxf something.tar.bz2

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Rep:
Level 87
Sadly no i dont think so Its like trying to instal two windows versions of windows at once so no 

Rep:
Level 87
Zeldaz wtf? What kind of solution is that? How does RMXP on Linux have to do with 2 versions of Windows on one pc? Both of them are easy to do... Wine/DOSbox for the RMXP thing and then PartitionMagic for the second :) yay for computers.

Rep:
Level 89
I am yourself!
Well, give it a shot...