RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Abs{Action Battle System}[Resolved]

Rep:
Level 87
????
Can some one help me with my abs it goes strange When i press enter i can attack the monster anywhere! And how can i make and erase event like rpg maker xp?

if you dont know what i mean down load this http://www.freewebs.com/hypridscape/Tales of Enisis.rar(Copy Paste url in new window turn unto download thingy mabob
« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 03:57:09 PM by BECKY1111 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What ABS? We need information to help you.

Rep:
Level 87
????
Down load it Wow thanks for the fast reply

Rep:
Level 87
????
Oh and i did everything with events

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
????
Thanks ill check it out

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yep, No problem. And if you stick with it add [RESOLVED] to this topic title.

Rep:
Level 87
????
Any For Rpg maker 2000? anyways where do i put this script ???

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yeah, that's for xp. I don't have time to download that right now.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ooooooo. your uisng 2k? you should mention that. xD scripts are for xp only. I suggust you upgrade to xp, or make a small (but great) jump to 2k3. Xp has tons of stuff since it is the newest version of the game maker, also many questions on it can eaisly be solved here.

Rep:
Level 87
????
Oh well ill wait for someone to tell me where to put script

Rep:
Level 87
????
I have Xp Where do i put the script?

Rep:
Level 102
You put script in RPG Maker XP. 2000 doesn't support script.

EDIT: Put it in scripts above main. And please edit your posts instead of double posting.

Rep:
Level 87
????
Ill remember to edit

How do i make him fight something?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 02:51:25 AM by BECKY1111 »

Rep:
Level 87
????

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
did you insert the script?

well read the script...just the top lines in green...they will tel you how

Rep:
Level 87
????
Also How can i make full screen without pressing alt enter? Any codes? I tried one from another forum i cant access script

also.. Where is mr.mos abs script(I wana try it)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 04:03:37 PM by BECKY1111 »

Rep:
Level 87
????
Please awnser =(

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Mr.Mo's is in the Scripts Database, as is Blizzard's BlizzABS, which is also good.
I've tested the BlizzABS and can say first hand it works good
I don't know about Mo's though.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
????
can some one tell me how to use Blizzards one then?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
first off, if you have RMXP, copy the script and paste it above main.
then read the instructions, if you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or reply here

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
????
These instructions dont help me one bit =( Can you tell me how to make my charector attack and all that blab

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
You see, it's not that easy. Judging by what I have read your seemingly using RPG Maker 2000/2003. These programs do not support Scripts like RPG Maker XP and thus you have to make everything from Events. That is nothing simple, either, and takes effort and a great deal of time to prepare. You also need a great knowledge on the Maker and how everything works.

However, with RPG Maker XP it is easier: all you have to do is insert a script into the Scipt Menu after finding the corresponding one.

Rep:
Level 87
????
Thanks But i mean Im using Exp now right? I have the 5 sprite sets i need ( it says i must have them in script)
But when i play the monster attacks me and i cant attack it

Rep:
Level 87
????
I need help the spells dont work =( :hammer:
                                       :m:      :luigi:                    :fb:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 03:13:52 AM by BECKY1111 »