RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What were your first impressions of other RMRKers?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Be honest, even if for some people they're bad.

<Saucy> Don't derep people despite what they say about you.

Spoiler for Random list of some of the better known members:
blizzard
zypher
arlen
djang
holk
nightwolf
haloofthesun
naphe
tsunokiette
silverline
nouman
master_of_time
kaeiliisORANGE or whatever it is =o
sir_valhor
jap
fumannchu
arrow
zxmelee
deadly diablo
irockman
deliciously saucy
crank
banisherofeden
gilgameshro
biohazard
dr sword
lominisio
angelic diablo
snailer
ataraxy
ravenshade
revanica
gonorhoea
elegy
yami
cobragamer

blizzard - I liked blizzard from the start; I'd given up on RPG Maker by the time he showed up, but I could see all the stuff he was doing for people =o. I did think he was kinda spammy at first, he had hundreds of posts in a few days =p

zypher - He seemed mature most of the time (I thought he was older than he actually is but sometimes he was so whiny lulz. He still does it now every now and then =(

arlen - I loved arlen from the start <3 he was lol :tpg: And he also turned out to be awesome at composing =o

djang - I didn't like her at first, she was like Jesus_Hitler and seemed to only really just wanna piss people off and cause trouble

holk - Well I knew him from elsewhere, but I liked him from the first day we met in an irc channel and talked for ages about music stuff =o

nightwolf - I found him really annoying at first, and for quite a while too. :/ though now I don't really mind, except sometimes in chat ;-;

haloofthesun - I can't even remember why but I sometimes thought he was a little arrogant, though not at all now =o

naphe - LOL

tsunokiette - I liked tsuno from the start =)

nouman - lol I thought nouman was one of those misguided computer elitists :/

kaeiliisORANGE - duh

sir_valhor - Earliest opinion I remember was that there was something funny going on lol. Turned out "she" was a guy anyway :tpg:

fumannchu - I never really liked him that much :/

arrow - At first I was like "damn, does he ever sign out?" ~_~

zxmelee - I liked zx from the start =D

deadly diablo - I can't even remember why but at first I didn't like DD so much lol :tpg:

irockman - spamspamspamspamspamspamspamnoobnoobspam

deliciously saucy - wtf this guy is creepy

crank - nerd ;p

banisherofeden - spamspamspamspamspamspamspamnoobnoobspam

gilgameshro - GilgameshRO's awesomeness was apparent to me right from the beginning.

biohazard - I thought he was whiney and annoying :tpg:

dr sword - At first I liked him sorta. More than I do now.

ataraxy - I like ataraxy, though it looks like some people don't =(

ravenshade - Pretty creepy, just some of the things he talked about were like, dude, wtf? :-;

revanica - I like revanica ;9 it's a shame it looks like she's been scared off =(

gonorhoea - I used to have the same opinion of him as JH, though some of his posts are excellent and I enjoy reading. If only he could just not be so condescending :/

elegy - LOL I didn't mind elegy at first and didn't get why everybody seemed to hate him, though now I sorta do.

yami - Everybody likes Yami, it's a no brainer

Silverline - omg he was the most awesome member ever ever

« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:40:23 AM by Deliciously_Saucy »
bringing sexy back

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
Silverline: Groupie + Irish

also, I'm still making first impressions, o o o!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
"nouman - lol I thought nouman was one of those misguided computer elitists :/" It's true, I was xD

Blizzard I thought he was like a god at rpg making. I looked around the forum and all I saw was his name...I even thought he was an admin.

Zypher First I thought he was mean and then after IRC was there I noticed he was a bit of a crybaby. But no he's a chill guy.

haloofthesun I always thought he looked like the guy on house =[. But I knew he was a nice person. =D

arrowI always saw him as a nice person.

gilgameshro eh. Me and him got off on the wrong foot. But I think it's past now

Silverline I thought he was a meany xD but that's changed now...and he helped me see the light.

When I first started I was here for help then I was going to leave to Creation Asylum so I didn't form much opinions on people at the start...then I started liking it here WAYYYYY better so I stayed. =D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I mean...>.>
Spoiler for:
blizzard: Best member here! O_O
zypher: I didn't really like him. He was sort of mean to me D= Probably because I spammed alot.
arlen: Pretty cool guy.
djang: I didn't really like her. She was sort of mean to me D= Probably because I spammed alot.
holk: Awesome guy. Nice too.
nightwolf; Spammy/random
haloofthesun: Alright guy. Allthough I didn't like him that well (I didn't really like anyone)
naphe: Hmm?
tsunokiette: Really intelligent for his age, nice.
nouman: Very helpful at RPG Maker
master_of_time: Who?
kaeiliisORANGE or whatever it is =o: It seemed like she came on a bit too strong <.>
sir_valhor: who?
jap: Extreamly friendly and fun.
fumannchu: SPAM
arrow I don't remember seeing him much.
zxmelee: Didn't like him for some reason.
deadly diablo: Don't remember much about him back when.
irockman: OMG I WAS SO SPAMMY
deliciously saucy: Didn't really like her ;-;
crank: I didn't get to see crank alot
banisherofeden: SPAM
gilgameshro: I hated him because he changed my custom title, lol
biohazard: Disliked him allot
dr sword: I was cool with him
lominisio: Don't remember much
angelic diablo Don't remember much
snailer: Funny guy
ataraxy: Cool guy
ravenshade: Who?
revanica: Who?
gonorhoea: Who?
elegy: Emo
yami Really fun person to hang around with and play games with.
cobragamer: Pretty childish

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:59:02 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
blizzard = I thought he was awesome
zypher = don't know him
arlen = I read a post by him somewhere which made me laugh hysterically, though I can't remember it now - anyways, good
djang = don't know her well, though my first impression was condescending
holk = cool guy
nightwolf = spam child, which isn't necessarily a bad thing
haloofthesun = cool guy - funny
naphe = before my time
tsunokiette = cool; good scripter, nice mod
nouman = I thought he was awesome
master_of_time = don't know him
kareiisORANGE or whatever it is =o = no impressions
sir_valhor = don't know him (her)
jap = seems nice
fumannchu = arrogant asshole, though I don't mind him now
arrow = cool
zxmelee = canadian
deadly diablo =
I am someone who posts humongous welcome posts. To start off with things, you'd be wise to read this, so you don't get in trouble for doing something you had no idea about.

Also a thing to be aware of. It had dimmed down lately, but you'd be best prepared for everything. Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate.

Now, a recent issue that has come up is that if you happen to get into a fight with another member, try to not let it get too out of hand. (Ya, it's the internet, but you wouldn't believe all those that have had this problem).

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

You make charsets for 2k3? That's awesome! We need more rm2k3 likers here.

irockman = good guy
deliciously saucy = condescending, sarcastic
crank = he has to be cool to have made the forums
banisherofeden = spam child
gilgameshro = don't know him
biohazard = no contact
dr sword = no contact
lominisio = nice puzzles
angelic diablo = no contact
snailer = good guy
ataraxy = no contact
ravenshade = no contact
revanica = no contact
gonorhoea = funny, but flamy
elegy = annoying
yami = no contact
cobragamer = generic christian BEAM away!!!
EDIT:
I'm gonna add a few:

landofshadows = great artist
Darklord = good scripter; intolerant of newbs (who can blame him)
Dark Angel Sion = pretty cool
Silverline = great Admin
Elistios = helpful
Amalgamadora = good eventer
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:20:43 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Nouman: He helped me! I like him alot (but not in a gay way.)
Blizzard: His smarter then me. That scares me.
Silverline: Like the best person ever. Apart from me. Or Nouman. Or Blizzard.

Rep:
Level 88
Spoiler for:
blizzard- Thought he was cool (Haha. Stupid joke)
nouman- I thought he was the nicest guy I have ever met. And I still think he is.
master_of_time- I really liked his sig...
jap- I thought she was nice
deadly diablo- His DIABLO POST wasn't as huge as I thought it would be.
irockman- Wierd
deliciously saucy- She gave me a super welcome post... So huge...
biohazard- Seemed kinda unliked
dr sword- Thought he was kinda wierd...
angelic diablo- Seemed to have short thoughts
Yeah, thats all... I'm still pretty new so I dont know everyone yet.

Rep:
Level 88
blizzard - One of the first guys I saw on RMRK, I thought he was nice

zypher - I originally thought that he would be an arrogant little shit :tpg:

arlen - First impressions were good, seemed laid back... :s

djang - I didn't know what to think

holk - Annoying, but he's a cool guy

nightwolf - I hate him now and then, I originally hated him heaps

haloofthesun - Saw Halo's posts and he came across as extremely arrogant and well yeah...

silverline - First payed attention to him in a post with the song "Gaol" - instant respect

nouman - Very friendly

jap - A little too friendly :P

fumannchu - I thought Fu was a girl till I noticed the gender thing to the left...  :D

arrow - Nice, sort of like Nouman

zxmelee - Sort of follows the pack... (or as Arlen put it - *jumps the bandwagon*) never intended on speaking to him

irockman - He annoyed me with his name... :tpg:

deliciously saucy - A whore. =(

crank Who's Crank? :V

gilgameshro - His first post that was directed a me made him seem a little too honest... I didn't like the clash in personality

ataraxy - A godsend... :tpg:

gonorhoea - Jesus_Hitler the second.

elegy - Honest... but very... um... narrowminded?

yami - Happy. :)

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Uhm...
Silverline - great admin
Blizzard - so  multi-talented
Nightwolf - very kind
Deliciously Saucy - very kind
Ataraxy2 - very artistic
Holk - supaaa artistic
Nouman - great mapper
Irockman1 - nice person
Arrow - uhm... Megaman freak? j/k, great musician
Jonny the Fox - great musician
Kairei - cute personality
SexualBubbleGumX - ...err, pedo? LOL.
Snailer - fun person

and... still, tons of other members are really nice.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
blizzard: Iher use Every Script he makes, Friendly and Multi-Talented, helps everyone...but I specially like a screeny he made with the "OMG it's Arshes!!!" xD
zypher: "I am A good Boy :V" Makes me laugh xD
arlen: Saw post...Seems Normal to me, like his Avi and Sigi of Death Note x_x
djang: Don't know him/her
holk: Neither
nightwolf: Nice Person.
haloofthesun: Have seen many post of him....Wise Person and quite funny too =D
napheL Arrogant Crying B*tch Who think he's an "Organization" and got P3WNED by all RMRK xD
tsunokiette: Luv that Avi, wish to know where it's From. And I like His Music, thought he was a girl at first =o
silverline: What An Admin should be like, Friendly and always bringing somethin interesting on Holydays and Events. For moment thought he too was a girl =o
nouman: First Post was on the Pokemon Package thingy...God mapper, God Eventer...and A Nice person...
master_of_time: Never heard of him.
kaeiliisORANGE or whatever it is =o: Neither him/her
sir_valhor: Nor This one.
jap: Nice person...has talent, And is Helpful =)
fumannchu: Forum Games = FUNNY!!! I still find him Funny with the "This Post is Worty of a High Lander!!!" Or the Spam Donkey xD
arrow: Nice Person...Mega Man Fan too...
zxmelee: ?_? Pardon me? Dun't know u either.
deadly diablo: Posts rules, I respect that.
irockman: Spammy....And yet Nice Person.
deliciously saucy: <3 I Want Her!!! <3
crank: Nice person too.
banisherofeden: Also a Nice person, game of him I like too. Excellent Mapper...
gilgameshro: Is he GijGagames whatever it was, if it;s him, Lives up to my Expectations.
biohazard: Me dun't remember.
dr swordL 1st Post I remember... I Think he called me Boring ;___; Made me sad.
lominisio: Liked his Fox Avi...
angelic diablo: I dun't know u...either.
snailer: Bleach Fan All the Way....
ataraxy: ?_? First post Me Sees of her in Naphe + Impression = Not Emo.
ravenshade: ???
revanica: Never Heard of u
gonorhoea: Nor U
elegy: Or you
yami: Or U
cobragamer: Intelligent...And Interesting.

lol, What about me? ;__;

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I have a really poor memory, so I'm just guessing with most of you...
Spoiler for:
Dark Angel Sion- I though he was quite funny/cute when he moved out of the RPG section =)
Djang: Thought she was a guy, then later a mix.
blizzard- Quite good, nothing striking
zypher- LoL, uhhhh, very mixed.
holk- Didn't like him at all, thought he had some type of god-complex
nightwolf- <3 (in the dirty way)
silverline- Girl
ORANGE- Hmmm not too sure, I thought nothing at first but perhaps later asumed the three of them where the same person.
sir_valhor- Nice enough in IRC, he convinced me that gender doesn't matter
jap- <3333
fumannchu- I thought he was funny/ nice enough
arrow- Ahh we didn't start off too well
irockman- Didn't like even slightly, just some annoying kid into potty humor
deliciously saucy- I thought she was a he =o
crank- On IRC he's great, very kind
banisherofeden- Loved his name, he didn't annoy me that much
gilgameshro- Got off poorly
biohazard- fine
dr sword- Not great
ataraxy- Fine, not great
ravenshade- Thought a lot of his ID post where really off the mainstream
revanica- Were the hell did she go??
gonorhoea- <3'ed for his ID debates
JH- Same^^
cobragamer- Yeah, I still hate this kid

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
blizzard: I remember him being kind of spammy, and that was back in the day when we cared, so I sort of didn't like him, but then he was nice, and kept me from having to frequent the RPG maker section, so I began to realize how cool he was.
zypher: lol, I thought he was annoying and whiny.
arlen: He seemed to have made a good first impression with everybody, and he did with me too. He was just all around funny and laid back.
djang: Was one of those members who posted almost solely in ID and was seemingly doing so to piss people off, so I didn't like Djang a whole lot.
holk: I had heard OF him from Silver before he joined, and when he did, the first post of his I saw was addressed to me about how he thought I was a good composer, so how could I not like him? LOL Actually, I remember thinking that I wanted him to post more often, because he was funny and made topics interesting.
nightwolf: Agh, most of us older members remember Nightwolf as annoying. ;o; He's definately gotten a lot better though, and is one of my favorite members.
naphe: HAHAHA, even at first I thought he was a douche. I thought he was a girl too.
tsunokiette: Ouch, don't really remember what my first impression was. So long ago...
silverline: lol, when I first joined, he was "therophster", and rarely posted. But I remember somehow coming across some of his music and thinking it was pretty cool.
nouman: He seemed overly nice to me, and a bit narrow-minded. Now he doesn't seem OVERLY nice, but still narrow-minded. :)
master_of_time: He joined around when I did, and he was one of the first members I had interaction with. He commonly requested music from me in my topic, and if it weren't for him, that topic probably would have died rather quickly and I would have left, so he became one of my forum friends pretty quick. ^_^
kaeiliisORANGE: Seems nice enough, and interesting to talk to in IRC, but I haven't had much interaction with her.
sir_valhor: He wasn't very active when I was around, but my earliest memory of him is thinking he was an excellent scripter.
jap: I never knew who she was until I saw all of a sudden someone named Jap was making wiki edits, and I was like "WTF who is that???" Then I started seeing posts by her around the forums, and she's really nice.
fumannchu: First impression was thinking he wasn't very funny...
arrow: I didn't really like arrow at first either, although I can't remember why. He's pretty cool now.
zxmelee: Back in the day, ZXM was one of the coolest members.
deadly diablo: Always thought he was really nice.
irockman: SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS SHITHEADS

Not a good first impression...
deliciously saucy: I remember constantly wishing "he"would go away. She's pretty cool now.
crank: Hahahaa, I admit, I was one of the ones who thought he was a girl. I'm pretty sure I joined in the middle of that fiasco.
banisherofeden: At first I thought he was really annoying. He's gotten a lot better.
gilgameshro: Always thought he was awesome.
biohazard: Annoying. He's ok now.
dr sword: A lot of people found him annoying, and I was kind of indifferent.
lominisio: I was kind of indifferent with him too. Didn't like him, didn't not like him.
angelic diablo: Thought he was kind of weird... but overall turned out to be a good guy.
snailer: He seemed to try to hard to fit in. He's a pretty cool guy though.
ataraxy: I remember thinking he was annoying, and said a lot of stupid stuff, and kinda seemed to jump into the middle of conversations, and just kind of act like he was one of the group, which has actually always annoyed me with anyone, and then found out a lot of other people thought the same, so he didn't seem so bad. He seems ok now - at times.
ravenshade: Ahhh... can't remember who that is. o_O
revanica: She was nice, and I remember she wrote music too. And she actually WROTE it, on paper. I never did get to hear anything of hers.
gonorhoea: I really disliked him at first, along with djang and hatefuckingforest, but then I noticed he did have some intelligent things to say, it's just he seemed to get worked up really easy.
elegy: Anyone acting annoying and stupid just to cause trouble is going to be disliked, unfortunately for him he isn't acting when it comes to the stupid part.
yami: Thought she was really funny, and was fun to talk to in IRC. I wish she would stop by more. ;o;
cobragamer: I thought he was a complete moron, mostly due to his poor spelling (shut up, djang xD) and grammar, but then realized English probably isn't his first language, so I learned to just wait until I really knew what he was trying to say before I made a huge rebuttal. Unfortunately, he has to turn everything into a debate over the Bible.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007, 06:34:25 AM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
LOL I noticed Many people are like: Uhh whos Angelic_Diablo.
I lol hard.

Silverline: Cool dude who knows alot about computers.
Blizzard: I didnt like him at first, can't memba why but he didn't sit in my good books.
Zypher: A dude that me me laugh very much.
Arl: Cool guy.
Djang: OMG FEMALE=BOOBS!!!
Holk: Dunno him much, but first convo was about nights our drinking which was cool as a shit.
Nightwolf: Totally cool guy who I liked very much. Best friend material.
HOTS: A man with many good deeds to his name.
Naphe: Dunno who he was. COmpletly missed his whole saga.
Tsuno: Pedophile
Nouman: Nice dude with many good posts.
Master of time:  Nice person (wheres he gone, havnt seen him in ages)
KaeillisORANGE: Just another person.
Sir_Valhor: umm cool person.
Jap: Person with many cool as talents.
FuMannChu: THe Ultimate of all of us. My Idol. I laughed so hard at him, I cried manly with him. I MISS HIM!!
Arrow: Wicked bloke. (wicked as in cool)
ZXMelee: The ultimate of tutorial makers. His video Tuts ruled
DD: Missed his welcome post. He rules the roost well though. THE welcom roost.
Delicously Saucy: FEMALE WITH NUDE FOTOS must find heh hehe....
Crank: Creator of an amazing comunity.
Dr_Sword: Ruler of fun!
Gilga: Nice guy. Knows what he is on about.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Spoiler for My First Impressions probably noone cares about:
blizzard = Some super genius who spends his life working for RPG Maker stuff because he's that good.
holk = serious, just due to his old avy
naphe = just looking at the old topics, a good guy, until i read on....
tsunokiette = a girl, just because of the avy. good person, though
nouman = kind of like blizzard, except not as smart
kaeiliisORANGE or whatever it is =o = gooooooooood drawer
deadly diablo = odd, due to the infamous diablo post :P
irockman = kind, cuz he helped people
crank = important.. you all know why :P
dr sword = also a cool dude because of his avy/attitude
snailer = i forgot but it was something good

Yay, bad spelling >_>

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
blizzard= always awesome
zypher= hated him at first, now we are like <3
arlen= I always evaded his humor :/
djang= always awesome
holk=eeewish now hes awesome
nightwolf= I dont even remember
haloofthesun= I always sorta liked him
naphe= Another of those bad things that happen when sword leaves
tsunokiette=dont remeber
silverline= was like a realtionship based on sex, off and on
nouman=UT hater :(
master_of_time=Always in my <3
kaeiliisORANGE= a smexy badass
sir_valhor=LOL GUY
jap=nice and meek, very humble
fumannchu=I love my son
arrow= I hated him
zxmelee= <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
deadly diablo= </3
irockman= [size=1000000pt]</3[/size]
deliciously saucy=see silverline
crank= Always loved him, hes like me in real life
banisherofeden= </3
gilgameshro=see Zxmelee
biohazard= see HOTS
dr sword= see Zxmelee
lominisio=<?3
angelic diablo=see Zxmelee
snailer=see Zxmelee
ataraxy=see Boe
ravenshade=Kind of annoying
revanica=<3
gonorhoea=</3
elegy=see Irockman1
yami=<3
cobragamer=</3

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
 ;8
Spoiler for:
blizzard= Don't know him well, but he seems like he is the most skilled game maker around.
zypher= Chat wouldn't be the same without him.
arlen= Don't know him really either, but he lives about 5 minutes from me.
djang= Djang is probably one of the coolest gals in the world.
holk= I'm a god. (according to Saucy, anyway.)
nightwolf= I wish he was my little brother.
haloofthesun= I respect this man very much. We have a lot in common, I think.
naphe= Wasn't here for all that, but he seems kind of retardastic.
tsunokiette= Seems a little too preachy/religious for me.
silverline= If I was to ever turn gay, I would move to England and seek him out. I wouldn't be here without him.
nouman= He's pretty cool, though I haven't seen him since he stopped coming to chat.
master_of_time= Don't really know him. (sorry, bud)
kaeiliisORANGE= I thought she had a kid.
sir_valhor= Another I don't really know.
jap= Super creative, and a bit of welcome innocence to this cesspool.
fumannchu= I didn't like him at first, but he's harmless.
arrow= Arrow is like the dude in the background that will all of a sudden come up to you with something awesome that he's been working on.
zxmelee= Don't know him very well, but from the few times I've seen him in chat, he seems pretty cool.
deadly diablo= Don't know him.
irockman= Irock takes a lot of shit, but he never really did anything to me, so I have no problems.
deliciously saucy= I thought she was an attention whore, but it turns out she's just interesting.
crank= Only talked to him once in IRC. We still have to get that WCIII game going.
banisherofeden= Seems alright so far.
gilgameshro= Lol, the first time we talked we got into a debate about space, and I don't think he liked me very much after that. He's awesome though, so I think we're cool now.
biohazard= Only recently have we started to talk, but he's another that tries to come off hard, but is a nice dude.
dr sword= I'd let him do surgery on me.
lominisio= Don't know him yet, but I've seen his posts around.
angelic diablo= He's a pretty cool cat.
snailer= Just recently am getting to know him.
ataraxy= Seems very clingy to me, but he means well.
ravenshade= Don't know him.
revanica= Don't know him.
gonorhoea= I didn't like him at all because of his attitude, but once elegy came around, I saw what a real asshole was.
elegy= He's why suicide was invented.
yami= She's sweet, but I don't see her a lot.
cobragamer= Way too religious for me. Seems kind of young and illiterate too.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 07:05:47 AM by Holkeye »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
<3 Ya Holk,and fuck you swardz.

blizzard- Oh God, he soo sux. I liked him when he first came. Now i want this bastard to go. <3

zypher- DIdn't know him much, exept for the "NIGHTWOLF TABIT CRITIZISER" or watever the spelling is. Then he helped me, so he's a nice friend. Though his heart breakes often.

arlen- He Is Hot. Love His Tabs. <3

djang-Just like me sister =D

holk- My old sexual brother he is LOL. I like him, nice fella

nightwolf- Awsomest, bestest guy EVAH! Without him the forum/chat/ silver's girlfriends sister's friend in Russia who is a Lesbian sex wouldnt happen!

haloofthesun- He is nice guy..i like him sexually. <3

naphe- He's a good guy, why did you meanies drive the poor chap away. :V

tsunokiette- Excellent scripter, great mod, very good person.

silverline- I used to be scared of him. Then when i realised the monkey in his shirt terrorizes him, i took advantage. NOW HE IS UNDER MAH COMMAND ! H HAHAHAHAHHAA

nouman- Mah Brother, nice guy.

master_of_time-Old and Nice, with some spice???

kaerrieisPURPLE- Lol Orange, i got the right spelling i spose. Nice girl.

sir_valhor- Thought its VAI, anyways, nice man, i mean Lady. came back, not much active though

jap-Sweet and friendly, and i hate her cuz she hired me but wont pay me. <3

fumannchu- Found him a little ...okay he;s okay.

arrow- I didn't see why everyone hated arrow, so i befriended him, and by that i got the advantage to have sex with his neighbour. Who inturn turned out to be Halo, so yeah

zxmelee- You're a good friend.

deadly diablo- Mr. Mature. apart from Silver, but he is a funny guy, unlike silver, he's a very good friend and person, unlike silver.

irockman-Spammy kinda, short tempered, really short tempered. Also Silverline is short tempered too. What can i do man i hate you.

deliciously saucy- HAWT. SEXY. GOOD TO SLEEP WITH. BEST PEDO I EVERY MENT. <3 ya Saucy.

crank-WHO? Lol Nice guy.

banisherofeden-Kinda spammy, but funny at times.

gilgameshro- I so love this guy. I become a wussy when i speak to him. I also become a wussy when i see Silverline washing his clothes. But i get my strenght back when i see his monkey kickin' his ass off.
Btw Gilga, you're a cool guy <3

biohazard-Nice guy, spahmeh at times, but nice guy. Game Maker!

dr sword- Oh God, this guy is soo bad i actually like him. Meh Jk, you suck sword. <3

lominisio-Irritating at times, but nice.

angelic diablo-Really nice person, tries to do his best in everything, makes me laugh sometimes. =D

snailer-Good guy, lacks creativity. Remember the drawing of the future snaily?

ataraxy-He's a bad guy. I hate him. But recently he's changed, and now he's a good guy, which makes me hate him more.

ravenshade- LOL, okay okay. Nice okay

revanica- I think gone, but nice girl.

gonorhoea- Purr, his hand is bigger than his face OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

elegy-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Man elegy, you'er unique. in the bad way -.-"

yami-Very friendly, happy and nice. Also very good artist. <3 ya too Yami.
Hate you silver.

cobragamer- Short tempered, quicky, hastey, but nice debater...sometimes.

Err okay MOAR-

LOS- NIce Artist, great guy
Nevfx- He's a good friend.
Christina- Left, but nice girl.
DAS- Well...can't say, but good.
JH- Not much...but arrogant and short tempered.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm still a bit confused on why people still call me Fu. I've had the name SexualBubblegumX for like 2-3 months now. 0.o

Well the few first impressions that I can remember are.
Saucy ~ This guy confuses me.
Blaze ~ Did he forget his ritalin?
Sir Valhor ~ LOL France.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
blizzard - God of scripters; fellow naphe hater.
haloofthesun - Needs to watch less house.
naphe - 12 year old bitch who doesn't know how to give people credit for scripts.
tsunokiette - OMG scripter.
nouman - Too nice to n00bs.
gilgameshro - Better mapper than me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
blizzard - Mean... He yelled at me.  ;9
zypher - Lesbian
arlen - I thought he had been at the forum for years.
nightwolf - A 40 year old guy pretending to be 13
naphe - I also thought that naphe had been here for years.
tsunokiette - Weird, But now one of my favorite members.
silverline - [.quote]Spam[/quote.]
nouman - I thought he was going to leave. But he didn't  ;D
jap - A guy that like pudding.
fumannchu - Hateful person... but now we are interwec-friends
arrow - Megaman lover.  :tpg:
irockman - Suicide
deliciously saucy - Man  :tpg:
banisherofeden - Spaming retar... oh wait...  ;8
gilgameshro - Asshole... mind still not changed.  ;9
dr sword - Kinda kind
elegy - first time I saw a post made by him was 2 day ago...
yami - I want the game to be finished.
cobragamer - Who?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

blizzard - Really helpful and awesome, a pretty great dude.

zypher - Faggot

arlen - Faggot

djang - Groovey chick

holk - Pretty cool dude, but I talked to him in IRC first.

nightwolf - Faggot

haloofthesun - I didn't even notice him for awhile... He seemed alright.

naphe - LOL

tsunokiette - Faggot

nouman - Faggot

kaeiliisORANGE - Eh

sir_valhor - Who cares

fumannchu - Eh

arrow - Faggot

zxmelee - Cool guy

deadly diablo - Faggot

irockman - Huge faggot

deliciously saucy - Faggot

crank - Boring

banisherofeden - Faggot

gilgameshro - God of the Universe

biohazard - Faggot

dr sword - Faggot

ataraxy - Faggot

ravenshade - Faggot

revanica - Faggot

gonorhoea - Asshole

elegy - Faggot

yami - <3<3<3++++

Silverline - omg sexyy

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
Blizzard: I thought he was a fag. Now, he's funny in IRC when I talk to him.
Zypher: God. Biggest dick ever when I first met him. LOL <3
Arlen: Dick. Still don't know him too well, but he seems like a cool dude.
Holk: Intimidating, smart, and pretty damn funny Now, it's like the same, minus intimidating. A little ( :P ). Plus we're friends :)
Nightwolf: Cuh-razypant, but he's cool, like a little bro.
Haloofthesun: Kind of condescending, and an old man. Now that I know him, he's a goofball. Hilarious. Not that old, but I still imagine him meditating all the time.
Tsunokiette: Super-annoying, super-fundie X-ian. Tsunophile side totally balances that out now.
Silverline: DO NOT WANT/MOAR
Nouman: Once a USC fan, always a USC fan  ;9
KaireiIsORANGE: Period buddies from the start.
jap: Seems sweet.
Fumannchu: Friends->Haet. Although not as much now than before.
Arrow: A little dumb, and like, one of those super military-heads. I don't think he's SOOO dumb now :P He's really nice, always willing to lend a hand.
Zxmelee: Didn't much care for him at first but now it's all,"Hello, fellow Thespian :) " Cool guy.
Irockman: God, I fucking hated him. I'm still mean to him, but it's only recently that we've become sort of buddies.
Deliciously Saucy: Stupid guy with a hot car -> Awesome period buddy with a hot car.
Crank: Always thought he was pretty neat.
Gilgameshro: Always cool. I totally had a crush on him LOL
Biohazard: LOL, I hated him at first
Dr Sword: Texan. How the hell couldn't I like him.
Angelic Diablo: Dude is awesome from the beginning :D WA_D UP?
Snailer: Speaks good English. For a foreigner :P
Ataraxy: Lol, he still bugs me a little, but it's more tolerable.
Revanica: We didn't exactly hit it off because I use the c-word.
gonorrhoea: We were friends before. LOL, not so much, now.
Elegy: Faggatron 5000 much?
Yami: Immediately awesome.

an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

pokeball FBIOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 87
zypher: I know this guy is somehow involved in the cocaine smuggling that Mr. Arlen Reyb is using this forum as a cover for. As soon as I figure out how, I'm nailing his ass to the wall.
arlen: He is slippery, alright, but I'll catch him. The U.S. Government never fails. I'm on his ass hard!
djang: At the moment, he doesn't seem to be part of this ring of smugglers. After an intensive anal cavity search, and a very thorough background check, he appears to be clean. Might I add he is one of the hairiest men I've ever met.
holk: A real straight shooter. Perhaps we'll get a beer together someday.
nightwolf: Most definately the biggest customer you crack peddlers have. He seems to always be on the stuff.
haloofthesun: I'm really going to hate to have to bring this guy down. He tells it like it is, and I like that about people. But when you break the law, the FBI shoves a fist up your ass.
naphe: My connection with this man is highly confidential, and cannot be shared with the likes of you.
tsunokiette: Never met her, but she sounds like a $2 whore.
silverline: I know you're the biggest supplier of the cocaine here, and I am going to bust your balls.
nouman: Terrorist.
fumannchu: Involved in trafficking lesser narcotics.
arrow: Exhibitionist.
zxmelee: Runs the Canadian market you scum have recently branched into.
irockman: Molests large animals. Unfortunately, sickos like you can't be locked up for that, but one day you're going to cross the line, and I'll be there to stir your shit.
deliciously saucy: Pedophile.
crank: Could it be any more obvious? Obviously the originator of this whole ring of cocain dealers.
banisherofeden: At first it seemed he was one of your crackheads, but it turns out he's just mentally challenged.
gilgameshro: A man's man. He would make an excellent agent of the FBI someday, if he chose to be.
biohazard: Nazi.
dr sword: Doctor under the constant influence of narcotics. Your medical license is about to be shoved up your ass, good sir.
lominisio: Rapist.
ataraxy: Nothing more than just some annoying kid who keeps getting in my way.
gonorhoea: We found out recently your name used to be "The Cat Man", the biggest LSD dealer this side of China. You've eluded us for 19 years, but your time is growing short, you bastard.
elegy: Just some emo douche.
cobragamer: A member of a religious cult.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Blizzard = Cool guy. Still is.

Zypher = Decent person.

Arlen = Good person.

Djang = Don't know =\

Holk = Pretty great guy since he arrived, I must say.

Nightwolf = He is also a good person. He can be funny and isn't very annoying, if at all.

Halo Of The Sun = Great guy. Never got to see much of him, though.

Naphe = Lol. Never got to know of him, either.

Tsunokiette = Good person.

Nouman = Good person. Also great with maps.

master_of_time = Zelda fan. Had a decent Zelda Fan game going.

kaireiisORANGE =Good person as far as I could tell.

sir_valhor = Great scripter.

jap = Good person.

fumannchu = Good person who liked Thor. He was also very funny.

arrow = Nice person.

zxmelee = Good person.

deadly diablo = Decent person.

Did ANYONE have any first impressions of me? Or was I just no there? =\
lol.