RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Battle music

Poll

Which one do you like best?

Ghost-WrongWay
Ghost-BossBattle
Ghost-DragonSlayer
Ghost-FierceBoss
Ghost-SilverFang_Battle_Remix

Rep:
Level 88
Alright. Here is my problem. I want one of these as a final boss battle music. But the problem is I can't decide. I need to know so I can use the other ones for other boss battles. Just so you know the final boss is basically just an insanely powerful dark knight on top of a tower that reaches above the clouds. At night.

I attached the songs. All MIDIs.

Also, if you want some of this I might be able to give it.

Rep:
Level 88
I need some more voters! I have a 3 way tie! This doesn't really help me much... Well, it got rid of 2 of em. I'll still leave them up there though.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Ghost-FierceBoss.mid  take this one!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Did you vote for it? I'm gonna take the one that has the most votes once 9 or 10 people vote.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't know if it was just my comp, but it seems that a lot of them didn't have a steady beat
(like they rushed and slowed spontaniously)

FierceBoss is the best though, I like how you were able to mix a fast melody and then go to a slower, almost cut-time part (I do that a lot, that's why I like it ;D)
nice melodies 8)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
ya my vote is in

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
FierceBoss.  :]

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for all the votes. I have reached a desicion....
<Insert dramatic music>

FierceBoss!

I'll leave the voting open just for peoples opinions. Thanks again.