RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
ARGHHHHHHH! Rubik's Cube T_T

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but OMFG THE RUBIK'S CUBE IS SO HARD.... >< Any help? >< >< >< >< ><

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
took me a month and a half to finish my first one.  =/
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Can you give me any tips on how to do it? T_T

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
google it..."how to solve Rubiks cube" I read that trying to get side by side isnt the proper way.  :o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I at least know that. I know two methods:

1) Solve the top side while making the top layer of each side the same color. Then solve the second layer. Then solve the bottom side. Then solve the last layer.

2) Solve a 2x2x2 square. Progress to a 2x2x3 square. Then something from there.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ah the rubik cube i remember the first time i had one, i could take all the squares of and rearrange them, i managed to amaze my mom  ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
AWESOME! I GOT IT! :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Mine is 5x5x5 T_T
Took me 2 hours to put all the pieces together...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I've never gotten it.
And OMGWTFBBQ CRANKEYE POSTED!

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
LOL I seriously hate rubiks cube's!
They annoy me soo much.

And yeh CRANKEYE POSTED OMGWTFBBQ!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. Is that a big deal? XD If so, I feel special :] And I've already looked on wikipedia before but in-depth search helped me... :] Here's the site I used and helped me an ass-load:
http://www.nerdparadise.com/puzzles/333
Lol. Nerd's Paradise. XD