RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lol April fools

Rep:
Level 88
*Cluck cluck*
WE ARE NO LONGER ARL! REJOICE!
 :D

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Wow, that was fast...
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
That was certainly painful.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
LOL it was fun...but hard as hell to send messages xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
My eyes are perminitly seeing ARL, noooooooo!
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Now it's all back to normal.
I'm glad.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Same here, I hated that.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I missed it T_T

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
it was mildly inconvenient, but I kind of liked being arl. made me feel special.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I prefer not to see the full size image in the Wiki.

Rep:
Level 87
Is that a pocket dimension? Indeed!
Who was it tat sai "I'm Sparticus!" on the wiki pic? I about fell out of my chair on that one.
I apologize in advance for all spelling errors...

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Yay

* hugs Nouman *