RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Mega Man X: Battle Network (A Consolidation)

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Maybe, or was it in the GC version of Megaman? Im feel so stupid for not being able to bring up the memory of where I saw it...

I just found a piece of the plot for the GC version of megaman, Megaman Network Transmission.

A brand new ultra-powerful virus known only as Zero has been spotted in Cyberspace. Zero is a piece of code that could well wreak global havoc so it's up to Lan and Mega Man to bust out the virtual weaponry and take Zero down.

This is where it shows you a cutscene just like your picture.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 09:59:01 PM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
AH. Yes, I see. I was kind of going for that. This Zero is merely an upgrade of the last.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Ya I thought I saw it somewhere.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
This is a concept for a piece of concept art. If that makes any sense. It's Layer.

I realize I used the colored pencil effect in photoshop. It was the best way to blur it without blurring it, if that makes any sense either. If I didn't you wouldn't be able to tell what was what.

(Also: That's NOT a vagina. It's something that happened to it when I scanned it. If you want to pretend though, whatever.)

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Lol, i understand what you mean by the concept of concept art. Concept as in sketch/rough draft and Concept art/Finished Draft. Right?
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, I suppose that sums it up rather nicely. :D

Made a child-safe version.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 04:53:23 AM by Arrow-1 »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
SHES CHARGIN HER LAZER

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
LOL, its come to life. And a bit retarded
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 96
It's havin' a baby.

Also: SNEAK PREVIEW OF FINAL BATTLE THEME. (work in progress, ends abruptly. Instruments drop out because there is no more music for them to play yet.)

EDIT: It's finished! I SERIOUSLY NEEED YOU TO POST YOUR OPINIONS. Downloads are nice, but I need opinions.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 06:37:39 PM by Arrow-1 »

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Holy crap man, thats awsome. I can't describe how good it sounds: totally awsome. A perfect final battle theme for a MegaMan game. Holy crap =O

Would the final boss be Sigma by chance >.>

Rep:
Level 96
Sigma is the final boss. THIS POST NOW POSSESSES THE ACTUAL FINISHED COPY, DAMN IT.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Awsome. More awsome than before, even. I love it. Hell man..how do you make these!?

Rep:
Level 96
I love the series, I've played each game, and I have a lot of free time. IT ISS THE EPITOMY OF FUNNNNNNNNNNN.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'm curious to see what Sigmas Battle Body looks like this time =D

Rep:
Level 96
Oh lord it's gonna take me a fucking millenium to sprite the fucker...I'll try to find the sketch tomorrow...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well good thing YOU are spriting it and not me :P

(Can i sprite the VAGINA?)

Rep:
Level 96
...Knock yourself out?

;8

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol. but really, what are we going to base that sprite off of?

Is there a Zero one we could use?

Rep:
Level 96
There is not, but I did one with Protoman when I was a noob, so it shouldn't be all that hard now. Besides, the shared pose would make sense, given the story behind this incarnation of Zero.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 02:44:28 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 96
This is full scratch. :D

It's the first enemy I've made for my game, called, as you could probably guess, Puffin.

This enemy sort of hovers over one column of panels, moving up and down until it sees you in front of it, when it spews an icy blast at you. This sprite is for when it is moving towards the top row of panels.

Opinions?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Ah, so your making a MM:BN type project, eh (Though it's kinds obvious from the title of the topic, I could be wrong)

Am I right or wrong?

Oh..and I like that Puffin enemy. =D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think it's MM:X.

Rep:
Level 96
It's X in the BN style with a new story that takes elements of the X and BN storyline and sort of twists it so that X stuff happens in the BN world XXXBNBNBNXXXBNBNBNXBNXBNXBNXNBLOLOLOLZL

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh. I can't believe I forgot about the title of this topic. XD

Rep:
Level 96
::)

I'm still re-writing the story. I realized a few days and weeks ago that the one I wrote made absolutely NO SENSE.