RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Can please somebody tell me...

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
You are aggravating the situation, previously inferring that I bought my moderator position, by miss-using other peoples quotes.

I deleted your post because you are just trying to start a fight with me, as made clear by this topic. I told you to back off, and you did not.

Get over this hatred of me, at least in this public situation. I have no interest in fighting, or attacking you.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
you both... starting a fight in everything, so angry and short tempered, plz guys, get a hold on your self

Okay, see Blizzard, When i said i give Silver the money( WHICH IS TRUE), Holk joked that DS BOUGHT the moderator status by bribing Silver.
She didn't but even if she did, WOULD YOU ACCEPT MISTER ADMIN SIRE.
no.
okay yes.
But you took it all seriously, according to her, and all that stuff

OKAY HERE'S THE DEAL
1. Why dont you both say sorry, end it, and start loving me!
2. Why dont you both NOT say sorry, but stop fighting, and keep loving me!
3. Why dont you both NOT LISTEN TO ME, and keep fighting until your head goes bald and i shave Silver's and then you all 3 can love me but hate each other!

Decide or Get lost and stop the fight.

I DONT LIKE FIGHTS U C  
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
What are you talking about? It was a joke. Holk posted it, I just quoted it. Wow, Saucy cut down your temper a little bit. Just because "I don't like you anymore" and "I'm not your friend anymore" you started taking every post of mine that includes you as offensive.
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NO Blizzard, YOU CUT YOUR TEMPER.

You made this a big thing, now if i hit you, it's not necessary to hit me back, just let it be man. Let saucy hate you, but dont hate her back, she'll either stop hating you, or you both wont talk for long

But just dont fight
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I don't hate her. I never did. BTW, read my post again.
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm sure you wouldn't have made this protest topic if it was simply a joke. Get over it, your an adult.

This topic is locked, there is no need for a fight to happen between me, or any other members.