RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
wow....that's awesome!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
errr tnx =)

i know grafikal didnt like the golem i made on his side view , but i think the front view was good =) just need to edit it some more.

ok waiting for iconz like (dont rush your self like I did or things will turn like blek "lol)

novice for Male/Female

Armor
Pants
Boots

3 kinds =) (we do have 3 tribes right?

and wooden iconz for the following

2 dagger(in one icon)
wooden one hand sword(note not a kendo stick ok ^_^ those medievil things)
wodden two hand sword
shield
stone axe
stone mace
bamboo pole(spear bamboo)
wooden bow
wooden staff

(pm me the iconz or post it one you know where ^_^ tnx grafikal sir jackrex

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
mkay i'll for sure do it. HEY! i liked the golem lol, it was just a different style than the graphics i was thinking of haha.

and i LOVE the mount. I think with the animation, besides removing like 3 lines of pixels to appear it's moving, do you think you'd be able to make his legs move sorta back and forth? kinda like a ready pose.  sorta like -> :blizj: lol

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i can do that   :blizj: lol

okie ill wa8 dor the icons :D still i think that the golem in sideview is blek lol

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
mkay, good luck  :D

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Could anyone make some stave icons for me please? You will be credited  ;D To help you I will now cast the magic spell:

Creatus Stavus Quickus!

Dang... it didn't work  :-\
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sure, how many and in what style? Like do you want some of them colored?
uhh, wooden, metal?

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back! I gues...
Well, I don't want recolors, and you can choose colors yourself. wooden and metals are ok. Maybe metals with a diffirent stone on top, same with wooden... Like Saphire, ruby, emerald, diamond, etc...
RPG Maker version: XP

Omfg, who gave me -1 rep? After all I done for you guys!

Recruiting for upcomming game ELVES

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I made a bunch of staves a long time ago, I can do some edits to make some metal.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
can any one make me a 50x50 cape 32x32 hand gun that fit my battlers someone request those stuff made the battler the only problem is im not good with capes and guns lol so thanks ^_^

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm not good at capes..but I can try the gun :)
What kind? Like the kickass one that was in the gif in your sig?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I'm not good at capes..but I can try the gun :)
What kind? Like the kickass one that was in the gif in your sig?

oh that gun ^_^ hehe that was a gun from ragnarok sprites i cant make guns =( sad my spriting ability when it come to capes is well just take a look at the characters i made with capes lol.

can you do it side view sirjackrex this is what i want (just let it fit the battlers that i have made)

1)handgun

2)shotgun

3)sniper

4)bazooka

(oh and try to make them look old and clasical or magical just not present/futuristic tnx

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ok...but I don't really know how to make a magical looking gun without it looking sorta modern.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hehe moder is good but not futuristic

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BUMP! I WANT PEOPLE TO MAKE SOME! Also, I've gotten a private gig for MutsuMutsu with about 30 icons! :D Give or take a couple. Mostly take because some of them have no images. And I ph4iled at kunai. I just can't make it curve well enough in that small space...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I can do curves well.

K, which side view battler do you want me to make the weapons for?
(PM me)

Rep:
Level 87
question: is this topic for weapon icons only? because i do some icon spriting myself, but i make mostly different kinds of items instead of mainly weapons. i would be happy to help out occasionally, and if its not just for weapons i could add some of my better icons.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's basically anything.

Rep:
Level 87
awesome, ill have to look through my icons. also, they dont have to be RTP do they? because im not that great with the RTP, i try, but its just not quite there yet.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
They just have to be your style.

Rep:
Level 87
keep in mind that these arent the best, but I tried:

those are some of my better ones that are not recolors.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I like the last one on the second row. :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 87
I like the last one on the second row. :)

lol if you look at it, its the only one that is not shaded... my favorite is probably either the stick or the snowflake.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I also love the fire arrow, I would really consider using it in my game, but I already started on a new set...  :-[