RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kinda a forum question...

Rep:
Level 88
Hey, I'm making a MMORPG right now... I was wondering where I could talk about it. Just to get some feedback. I'm not making it with RPG Maker, because I don't know how to do a MMO with it. Just wondering.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Google MMORPG FORUMS, and check the best forum around, join there and ask ppl to help.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Or go to the website where you got the program. If they don't have a forum, either listen to Nightwolf, or find a place here for it. But, you will have more fun here.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
OR! Post about it in CO, Videogames, or here.

Rep:
Level 88
I guess I should of said  that better... I was wondering of a spot on this forum to talk about it.
OR! Post about it in CO, Videogames, or here.
Thanks.