RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Random Forums

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Name: This ain't a scene, it's THE RANDOM FORUMS!
Link: [Removed.]

« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:59:55 AM by Drift »
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
That annoyed me, and "http://randomforums.ipbfree.net" just links me to the web host's sign up page.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Uh, thats nice..

Sorry, but I accidentaly added an "s" to the link. Try it now.
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
spamvertise much, Drifto?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Be ready to get critisised, because many people here don't like free hosts.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
.... well, I'm sorry if noone here has a sense of humour.

Close the f*ckin topic then.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Don't get pissy, as the members here see about 3 new site ads a day, most of them low on members and with free hosting.

There is also the point that this was posted within your first day here, so some could have the assumption that you only joined to advertise your site. Prove them wrong.

Just check out a few of the other posts in this section, the majority of them are very harshly criticized. So don't take it personally.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
If I didn't come back, what would be the point of me posting my game here...?

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Take it easy...
Just prove it.
You know, some people, even though they've posted their projects, are not active anymore (maybe).
Just prove you're not one of them.

Take it easy.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Ah, screw the forum. Its gonna die. It seems I'm better at being an active member than a owner.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Hey man, don't be short tempered, never get angry fast, if you just keep getting angry, no one can help you.

See, most of the members believe that free hosts are bad, so i was telling you to be prepared man. The site's not bad.
But please, if you just are going to act angry on everythign critisism that someone gives, please don't advertise, because nothings perfect.

{out of topic: but then they say practice makes perfect

NO POINT U C }

Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
This is the second Rm2k site i have advertised on, and i haven't been on that other forum since. I got badly flamed.
Close this, theres no point. Noone likes boards that are named Random, they think it's all spam.