RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Knights [New Demo!]

Rep:
Level 88
I updated the first post. Added screens, character pics, and more spoilers. Demo will be coming soon. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Put up a short demo. Enjoy! :)

Rep:
Level 90
hm...naming a game after your username (or other way around) slick move. =D

also says 75% done with maps, so screenshots?  :lol:

I named my user name after my game Maia :-) My real name is ... wait I'm not telling anyone :-)
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 88
Found some bugs and fixed them.

New demo is coming later today. It will be longer and actually have battles :P

Just a little farther...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I will try the demo when I have time. :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
Ah... The demo may come tomorrow... I hit a problem... ;9

Rep:
Level 88
Alright. I fixed the problem. New Demo is up! Try it out!

Rep:
Level 87
i would never blame that on u T_T
Laugh untill we cry,
Dance untill we die.

Rep:
Level 88
Blame what on... Oh... Heh... ;)

Anyway, any comments other than that?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I got some. You should make the

Spoiler for:
Orb scene a bit more dramatic.

And a minor thing I found.

Spoiler for:
When you get Mae and Sinu, in one of Sinus dialogs it say p\[002].

Other than that, great job!
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
The
Spoiler for:
Orb scene (Why are we putting this in spoilers?)
Will be one of the animated scenes. And it will be comepletely different. The scene I have there right now is more like a placeholder.

And I'll fix the dialog problem.

Thanks for your comments. ;D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You're welcome.  ;8 I should have remembered that
Spoiler for:
orb thingy
from the first demo.

Rep:
Level 88
Yeah, there will be many animated scenes. I have a friend working on them. She is working on the first scenes first so I may be able to put them in a demo soon.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Your 'up-coming' battle system sounds a lot like Grandia 1's battle system <_<'

Rep:
Level 89
In my personal opinion, you are very excited to release demos and because of that there is lack of work time and quality. The demo wasnt terrible, it was good. THough i just think you should halt the demos for a bit and just work on your mapping the ABS and the tidbits that need to be done.
Thats my advice

J man

Rep:
Level 88
Alright. Thanks for the tips. The ABS may take a looooong time to make though. So it won't be in a demo for a while. The demos right now are to show the story. And it will be a while before another demo comes. ;9

Yeah, its inspired by Grandia 3.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm currently working on a world map. It is about 50% done. I'll post it here when I get it done.

Rep:
Level 88
Triple post?!

Oh well, I have updated the first post with more stuff, such as the battle systems I will use. And my almost done map.

(Sorry, no new demo... I'm almost there.)

Here is a mildly big spoiler about the story because I want to tell a little bit...
Spoiler for:
The story will seem quite cliche for a good while, but later the story will be changing a lot. Vince will leave, and the group will be searching for him while taking missions for the mercenary group they make. They will meet many people in thier travels, and in one mission they meet with Vince, but get seperated almost immedatly. And near the beginning of the game they will find motorcycles powered by magic. The original mission(to get back home) is almost lost, but it eventually comes back. There is a lot of stuff I want to tell everyone about this game, but it would take too long.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sounds like it will be good. Keep working at it. ;D

Rep:
Level 87

^ that made me wet myself. If you got a script for weapon levels then >_> I'm going to ...DO A BARREL ROLL!

lawl but no seriously, grandia 1 script FTMFWHY!

Rep:
Level 88

^ that made me wet myself. If you got a script for weapon levels then >_> I'm going to ...DO A BARREL ROLL!

lawl but no seriously, grandia 1 script FTMFWHY!

Er... What? I'm chatspeak illiterate, so I have no idea on what you said on that last line...

And I still need the weapon script. But that is the only script I need.

Rep:
Level 87
For The Mother F****** Win Hell Yeah!

-cough- >_> sorreh.

Rep:
Level 88
Its alright. However, I'm not going to use that battle system anymore. It would of gotten too confusing.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
awwww =( i like other battle system coz personaly i dun like the default battle system any way hope you complete your game =)

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry, but the battle systems now are better. The old one would of been awesome, but it would of been way too hard for me.