RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Lifeforce.. [Rm2k]

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Game Name: Lifeforce..
Main Character: Toyan
Story: Welcome to a world where children are valued by their strength.. welcome to a world where theytake slaves every day.. where villages teach their children to feel nothing, so if a loved one is taken, they will not feel pain...
Welcome... to Ellaseer..

The story starts (and ends) in the small village in the middle of Ellai Valley. Toyan notices his sister is missing, and is told to find her. He finds her near Cherry pond (Lielli), her usual retreat.
As they are talking, His sister (named Shino) asks Toyan about their father, who was taken 13 years ago. She asks what he was like.. Toyan replies: "He was a great man.."
Suddenly, there is a roar. Toyan and Shino look up, startled. A group of men on black beasts are approaching. Toyan yells at Shino, to get away. But he was too late. The leader of the group smashes Toyan in the face, knocking him out, and grabs Shino. "This one will make a fine slave.."

Toyan wakes up to see his village burned to the ground.. and his family are nowhere to be seen.

Features: Nothing special, just your usual RPG.

Team members working on it:
Just me right now, anyone who wants to help, just PM me.

Screens:

Title screen: (Thanks to jap0911)

Hometown:

Comments?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 01:04:25 AM by Drift »
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
confused, it says starts and ENDS, will that mean it will only play in one town, or we will leave, then return at the end of game.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
"It started badly, it tailed off a little in the middle and the less said about the end the better — but apart from that it was excellent."

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
It sounds interesting! xD Can't wait for the screenshots!
And can you add more details? Like more about the characters or backgrounds?

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Uh.. how about this:

Main Good guys:
Name: Toyan
family: Mother, 1 sister
Weapon: Jagged blade (His fathers)
Personality: Quiet, emo. :tpg:

Name: Shino
family: Mother, 1 brother (Toyan)
Weapon: None
Personality: Wondering, willing to learn new things.

Saghira
family: Brother (Orphans)
Weapon: Broadsword
Personality: Bright, hyperactive

Naiokumai
family: Not known
Weapon: None, spellcaster
Personality: Mysterious,
Notes:Naiokumai is Elven, a dying race.

Lance:
Family: None
Personality: Normal.. like any other normal person.
Notes: He's (trying) to teach Saghira, but since Saghira is so energetic..

Name: The legendary Chibli
Family: None
Weapon: A giant hammer
Personality: Boastful, says he can do anything.
Notes: A select few know that he can't really fight, he's just faking it. Most people idolize him.

Main Evil Characters:
The Empire
family: None
weapon: Assassin, Gur'shaavark forces, Tiantosuva' forces
Personality: Ruthless, not much known about him/her.

General Raa'rai
Race: Gur'shaavark
Weapon: Pike
Personality: Ruthless
Notes:leader if the Gur'shaavark forces

Assassin
Race: Elven
Weapon: Scymitar
Personality: Mysterious, polite, yet a thirst for blood

Iontuvair
Race Tiantosuva'n
Weapon: anything
Personality: Beastlike
Notes: leader of the Tiantosuva' forces.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 01:08:07 AM by Drift »

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
In my opinion, if the gamer loves literature (like me), it's no-no.
If the gamer loves fast reading, it's great. :)

Okay, okay... It's better than before. But perhaps you should add more labels. Cuz if there's a different race, don't put it in personality. Instead of it, add a label: Race.

Hope that helps in writing. :)

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
lol, how about now?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
that sounds pretty neat.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Nicer!  ;)

Sorry if I'm bothering you so much with writing...

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Hope you guys don't mind if I post screens later tomorrow, do you?

And, no, it's no trouble at all. I'm a crap writer..

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Of course I don't mind. :) I'll check it tomorrow if you done with screenshot.

(me myself didn't even finish any maps yet LOL)

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Ya, but I will probably will be using chars from other games, unless I can figure out what they will look like then I could request some charsets.

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Perhaps you should recruit spriter.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Probably. Is there any good spriters here?

I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Post in the Team/Tester Recruitment.

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Oooof...  :P When i read "LIFEFORCE", i thought you where making a fangame about Konami's NES space shooter :P
It also come to mind that 80's movie of that cute naked space vampire girl  ;8
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
So... you came here hoping to see a naked vampire..?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
So... you came here hoping to see a naked vampire..?

Is there a better motivation?  ;8

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Obviously not...

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Whoa, your using RM2K too!
Your game sounds good. can't wait to see it done. ;8
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Screens:

Title screen: (Thanks to jap0911)

Hometown:

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Looks good. I think you should copy those on your first post so the srceens will be easily acsessible.
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Done, edited the chracters and story. Check first post and character post.

Rep:
Level 97
You should do the same thing with char bios. Spoilers might be helpful for them as well. Very nice, the game looks pretty good.

Rep:
Level 87
^^Will Kill You^^
Thanks. It actually works! I've got the entire intro done, I'm up to the part when Shino gets taken. Its raining then, probably cause it was raining when I made that bit.