RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Amulet Resources (battlers, tiles, etc)

Rep:
Level 87
In this directory you can find many battlers I made a few years ago for rpgmaker games.

Stuff like this.

http://www.lorestrome.com/trash/oldgamefiles/

Also, here is a game I was working on a few years ago, but never finished. All of the art is yours if you want, just give me credit.

http://www.lorestrome.com/trash/Amulet.exe 20megs

screenshots

It has part of my silly game included so you can see how the art is supposed to be used. Also has a functioning elevator which I faintly remember being very proud of. =P

Stay cool guys, hope this helps some of you. Hope this doesn't count as a site link, since it isn't really a resource site. Don't crush me if I messed up, I'm trying to be helpful. =]
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 05:55:41 PM by Hyptosis »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet battlers! also I saw the game screenshots very nice looking.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
sweet battlers! also I saw the game screenshots very nice looking.

Thakns, I didn't encrypt any of the art in the game, so if anyone downloads the game, all the art should be open to use. there are a few custom battlers only in the game too I think, it has been a very long time since I messed with the game at all. No time anymore. =[

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I agree with Nouman, they are really nice. I saw similar battlers on a Japanese site a while back, though.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 87
I agree with Nouman, they are really nice. I saw similar battlers on a Japanese site a while back, though.

Alright, well, thanks?