RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite Request! [REQUEST]

Rep:
Level 88
Can somebody make a sprite set from this battler? Even making the laser on his arm?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I could try, but it probably won't be very good.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
If you can't do the hair just steal it from here:
http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/index.php

Just choose the second body
Go to hair
Click on the best hair for him

That should do.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Ok, before I do any more, what do you think of it so far? The gun needs a little work. Just remember that I have only made one other sprite and it was a ball.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I'm guna clean it up a bit, and fix the gun. Just remember that this is my first real sprite.

Rep:
Level 88
Not like that... But it... Doesn't fit in cos its one of my main characters... Third Player... Ooh... U know that web I used? Well... Could you please steal that head? Plz... Your hair sprite looks flat while the battler is messy haired... And one of the hairs in the web is called Messy Hair... I mainly said the head is cos... I can't describe it... I'm too lazy... But just the head, that suit will look amazing fixed up, and the gun is made batter. Also, can you PM me how to do hair?

Or at least muck up the hair you used.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Well, I fixed the problem with the hair already, and it looks much better. I just use the pencil tool in MS Paint to edit a template I have.

Rep:
Level 88
Neat, also, a new battler request might go straight up there again once this is done cos this is the 11th player made with a maximum of 12. ;D

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
K, I might do it if you like the finished version of this one.

Rep:
Level 88
Itll be a female... Theres already 10 boys playable in my game ;8... Or nine cos I dunno if one of them is a boy or girl...  :'(

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
That's fine, I have a female RTP template so it won't be a problem. Just know that it'll take me a little while to finish them because I behind in my school work (home-schooled). Things should start running more quickly for me in a couple of weeks, though.

Rep:
Level 88
I liked this battler LOL

Think u can do it?... After the one you are currently working on.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
It'll be tough, but I can try.

Rep:
Level 88
If u can't do that girl Ill give u another :)

Also, how much have u done of the Laser Arm Guy?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Not much more... It will take me a few day to a week because of my school work.

Rep:
Level 88
...Ok. Ill work on my game. Mainly the redo of the Inn,Wep,Item Store... And the school :tpg: