RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Icewind Dale 1 or 2

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've always wanted to play these online with people. If anyone has either of them and feels like getting a party together, that would be really sweet. It's up to 6 players, so we could have a pretty decent time I think.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
none...they're too slow to enjoy online play and leveling.

Try NWN (Never Winter Nights) I haven't played NWN2 but NWN rocks. Play it, you cna play it online too. I have it.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Icewind Dale is like 100 times better than Neverwinter Nights. Sorry, but you're wrong.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
IWD is way to slow for me. I can't get over my Monk, Wizard, and I can't remember the last class. (in nwn)

How can you say that IWD is better the NWN? NWN rocks way more, and the leveling system was also way cooler. My brother beat both IWD but I was never into them. I stayed my ground with nwn. Do you play Guild Wars? I like it because I'm cheap and it's like your on private world where people can't steal monsters or bosses.

Try Diablo II LOD? I have a level 78 Necromancer and beat the whole game, and every difficulty setting. You can't beat me! Diablo (my characters name) rules! He is unstoppable, he has only been killed by hackers, because I always play house. Never BattleNet.

I love Warcraft II, I never played WCI but I wanted to, WCIII sucked so badly! I mean, it as ok, but very easy and not very fun...I to this day can beat WCIII but not WCII. 

If you have Unreal Tournament 2k3 I'll play you. But I haven't played in over a year...I think. UT2K3 rules, best is invasion! Oh, and capture the flag, I'm pretty much unbeatable in CTF, I got 5 straight scores for CTF without dying. And this was a pretty hard game, but my team won!  :lol:

Play any of the above? Although I don't have UT2K3 or Diablo LOD, WCII WCIII NWN or Guildwars on my pc. But I can install something later...

Ouuuh! Do you have Gunz The Duel? I love that game!

Rep:
Level 94
I don't like MMOs. Icewind Dale is better because NWN has a horrible story. Warcraft III is better than the others. I only have UT.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You're messed up...  :-\

WCII Ruled. Orc ad Human are the oonly good thing about WCIII, and maybe the Naga and the Demon Hunter....

The gameplay in WCII is alot better because you only have to trail two races, and WCIII recycled orc and human players and set them to the blood elves, undead and night elf.