RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Somebody want a plot idea?

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
I've been dedicated to my Twin Edge project for some time, but I got the inspiration to make a short little story outline during my US History class. It's a bit political, but if you like it, go ahead and expand on it.

In the near future, Japanese scientists discover the exsistence of magic. Fear quickly spreads throughout the non-democratic countries of the world and nuclear war seems plausible.  In a matter of months, a French (ha!) Scientist sells the secrets to the Chinese gov't for a unknown sum of money. The Chinese immediately begin using magic's unlimited source of energy to create weaponry and advance science. Ultimately they develop a new race of beings, Newmen, which are a perfection of both magic and science (they have weird liquids inside of them and tubes and, well, yeah . . .). It's only a matter of time before an entire army is created. Russia, whose gov't and economy is still collapsing, is invaded by the Chinese to form the ECD (Eurasian Communist Dynasty). The US and it's allies quickly retaliate with their own unified forces (The Allies). Parts of South-Asia and the Middle East are soon absorbed by the ECD and their power expands. At the height of the tension, the ECD issue an ultimatum, "Submit to the empire, or perish" (or some other corny line).

-Possible outcomes?
Maybe the main charcter is a Newman, but dosen't know it. Or maybe he's half or a failed expirament or something else along that line. His love intrest, who the hell knows.

Later on in the story the Newman would betray the Chinese resistance and take control. It would then be up to the world to destroy the horrible monters they have created.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I like the idea of scientists learning about magic. Lol. "Newman" Nouman. XP

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Hah, Nouman! I swear that's just mere coincidence.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sounds cool. =D  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun