RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Kingdom Hearts Battle System

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Due to Winged kindness of telling me how to make a decent script request....I will now do it properly.;)

Introduction
Well, I'm just requesting a Kingdom Hearts Battle System script.
In case you don't know how does a Kingdom Hearts Battle System looks like...
See this picture below...

Now that you have a clear vision of how it looks...Let's move on.

Things that may help
This is just my thoughts,okay?
I don't know why....but I know that to make this script...you sorta need to know  both Seph's Kingdom Hearts battle system and Mr.Mo's ABS quite alot.
Why Mr.Mo's ABS and not use Seph's KHBS?
1. I want different sprites when you're attacking.
2.Seph's KHBS has a small bug...When you go to a enemy,it says talk.
3.I want custom battle commands something like

Now back to helpful things.
You want the battle commands and such? Then click here

And if there is something more you need about the HUD...Don't hesitate to ask...

Compatibility
Must be compatible with DerVVulfman's Eight Direction & More Frames
Version: 2 script
Also if possible...All AMS

Last Words
I would be thankful if anyone would make this...I know that something like this is really complex...but I really want it...So I'll wait...don't worry:thumb:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 03:57:36 PM by Zeriab »
Dude do you break dance?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
There's One Script of Kingdom Heart's Battle Systeme in Creation Asylium.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
There's One Script of Kingdom Heart's Battle Systeme in Creation Asylium.

Thanks but can you give me a link? If not...it's ok...I'll just have to search for it... ;9
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
BUMMER.... :'( ANYBODY there? Please help...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
There ones in way back of this scripts on this website i rember but it was kinda shity.
mark

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
There ones in way back of this scripts on this website i rember but it was kinda shity.

Bummer.....Can't anybody make one?
I saw a game made with RPG Maker and had a KH System....but the website was on french....
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Aw...come on...can't anyone make something this?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:11:20 AM by Kira »
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
Wait didnt you want a abs version of it then i can find it
mark

Rep:
Level 88
yea!!
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12243.msg155125.html#msg155125
Hey this one is for when you walk around it does not look all like it but it has some of it
mark

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12243.msg155125.html#msg155125
Hey this one is for when you walk around it does not look all like it but it has some of it

That's a HUD...I wanted a Battle System...
Dude do you break dance?

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
see if this is what you want:
http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=5242

it's by Sephiroth Spawn.

it's a little complicated but this is just a test of how much you want it to work. lol

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
did that help?

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
did that help?

No no help...I posted a request this because Seph's one got a bug and I didn't quite like it...The bug is...if you go to a monster...it says Talk instead of attack.
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well first if all, we aren't getting anything out of helping people here so don't expect us to move a mountain to help you.

Secondly, that battle system isn't as simple as is seems. Not everyone here scripts and apparently, you seem to be wanting to copy somebody else's idea.

Thirdly, you're request isn't very clear, somebody might of been able to help but didn't know what Kingdom Hearts was.

Now to my conclusion, your topic isn't clear enough for someone to understand, and also, if somebody can't help you to your expectations, you might want start scripting because that way, you wouldn't have to explain to somebody what you want with every detail and you can also make custom scripts for your game.

~Winged

P.S If you considered this flaming, then you have got the wrong idea, I'm just saying that you're topic starter isn't clear enough.

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Well first if all, we aren't getting anything out of helping people here so don't expect us to move a mountain to help you.

Secondly, that battle system isn't as simple as is seems. Not everyone here scripts and apparently, you seem to be wanting to copy somebody else's idea.

Thirdly, you're request isn't very clear, somebody might of been able to help but didn't know what Kingdom Hearts was.

Now to my conclusion, your topic isn't clear enough for someone to understand, and also, if somebody can't help you to your expectations, you might want start scripting because that way, you wouldn't have to explain to somebody what you want with every detail and you can also make custom scripts for your game.

~Winged

P.S If you considered this flaming, then you have got the wrong idea, I'm just saying that you're topic starter isn't clear enough.

Hi Wing...I dun think your post is  Flaming...I'll fix my main post ASAP! And about learning RGSS...I want to learn but all the tutorials don't teach much...
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm...well learning a computer language isn't so easy, maybe starting from the basics like...HTML which codes websites would kick start the programming side of the brain.

Thankyou for understanding what I meant, I thought I sounded angry before when I read it again but it seems it came out the right way.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Hmm...well learning a computer language isn't so easy, maybe starting from the basics like...HTML which codes websites would kick start the programming side of the brain.

Thankyou for understanding what I meant, I thought I sounded angry before when I read it again but it seems it came out the right way.

~Winged

Well...I'll dig up some tutorials on RGSS...And if I still can't learn...I'll follow your advice...Thanks BTW!
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
EVERYBODY BUMP NOW!
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Please HELP!!! ;9
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Hmm...Do you want the battle transaction? Because if you said no in your brain just then, this COULD be done with events. Like for example....
Spoiler for:
>Conditional Branch
> When player presses [A], Change [Sora] sprite to [Sora Attack]

I haven't seen the events menu in some time so this is a bit rough. It would take about a along time JUST to get the battle system for every fight but it's better than doing nothing right?

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Yeah.....But how you set up the menus? I mean battle commands...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Time to ****.....BUMP I mean!
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Well its all got to do with conditional branches, the game might lag a lot unless the payer sets the game to a higher priority and has a super fast computer but thats all I can think of right now.

EDIT: With the commands, you'll need 2 of every "action". Set it up like...
Code: [Select]
Show Picture [Attack] at [Insert where you want it displayed, I think its X and Y]
Conditional Branch, when picture [attack active] is displayed, blah blah bah

I haven't been using events for sometime so I'll understand if you don't understand me. Anyway, Attack is how you want your attack thing to show while attack active is the other attack except sticking out, got it? Thats the reason why it'll lag a lot though, mass picture changing... I'm gonna go to be and think it through tonight.

~Winged
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 03:05:19 PM by Winged »

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
hmmm.lag.....One question...how do you make it so in this common event it repeats it....
Meaning...Like say you set up like this
Show Pic-BLAH
Conditional Branch-if A button press blah blah
Code: [Select]
Show Pic-BLAH
Conditional Branch-if A button press blah blah
And then I have other things like Skills and all that....So how do I make it so when they go to attack it does same thing again? Loops? Cuz i dunno how to use em'
Thanks!
Kira~ ???
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Maybe switches will come in handy? Do you JUST want the battle system or the skill system as well? If its the skill system as well then switches might come in. Like...

Conditional Branch: When switch [Combo Plus] is on....dang I don't know how to do this.

I'm not great with events but all I know it is can be a replacement if you needed it REALLY badly. I suggest finding the script in a forum in another language or just search till you're eyes fall, but with events all I can say is its gonna be laggy and hard.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
ARGH!!! >:( I really hate that one KH game which had that ABS to be encrypted...ARGH >:(
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i have a sample game note i didnt make this !!!!!!!!!!!!!! its called umbral wake,

Prexus make all stuff on this games exept the one respective to RMXP, it has what you needed but without the small window thing =) all the stuff like the small pic on the left with hp and stuff animation changes much like the Kingdom of hearts oh yeah just make a suitable tile set and character set if you like it i would upload it, heres a screen shot of the game.

if you like it i would upload it

*what you get
*animation set diff sets from attacking to normal stance / casting magic and hit
*tiny window thing with your hp and mp

blah blah its a good one i like this of all the other zelda style cbs

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
UPLOAD PLEASE!!! :mex:
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Thank god a solution came along  ;8

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
YEAH! But he/she hasn't reply yet... ;9
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Try searching for the game on hbgames.org, I've seen DollMage there

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
woot sorry bout that guys hehe been too busy making many sprites :D, on rmxp name is shinji333 xD tot the id wont be use as the nick ;9 to lasy to sign up again

any way here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YCRDHK5D

dun credit me i didnt make this game what so ever i couldnt find the original post so i did not post is too lazy lmao

tnx to the creator for the wonderfull cbs =)

Rep:
Level 90
woot sorry bout that guys hehe been too busy making many sprites :D, on rmxp name is shinji333 xD tot the id wont be use as the nick ;9 to lasy to sign up again

any way here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YCRDHK5D

dun credit me i didnt make this game what so ever i couldnt find the original post so i did not post is too lazy lmao

tnx to the creator for the wonderfull cbs =)

assigning the hotkeys doesn't work...
and also i can't use different hotkeys? like qwe

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I think you edit within the script (Someone correct me ><")

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
             i did'nt edit anything on this beside im not a scripter im not good at that at all -,- ,besides i love spriting more than thinkin over codes, scripts and stuff

*proof*
Spoiler for:

dont laugh im not a professional artist you know and using mspaint has many draw backs.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Those are awesome! (I thought you were the spriting type *points to avatar*)

Mind posting a tut somewhere on the basics? I really think those great! (Oh LoS~, you have a new challenger in the block)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
errrr im not good at teaching and stuff but if you have a spriteset request i may find sometime to make it compatible with minkoff cbs or ccoas tnx for the comment :D

<3
Rep:
Level 90
No thanks needed, I was just saying what was in my mind  :D

I'd be honored to fill your Pm box with requests (You also do re-lining right?)

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
THANKS ALL! ;D RESOLVED!!! Unless you want to talk about the tut on spriting I have a link to one...and I'm really making sprites now!!! ;D And Dollmage why don't you use GraphicsGale?
PS It's free...   ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:02:00 PM by Kira »
Dude do you break dance?

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to a demo  ;8

As for spiriting...awesome, custom sprites =D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i tried that one ^_^ too, i use it when im at home, working as an ojt on some big company kinda sucks lots of security only img. editing software you can use is mspaint lmao.

any way i dun mind just keep them poping im running out of ideas any way =) on sprites

Rep:
Level 87
Ontamarama FTW! :D
kira, do you have the HUD and the cript for the kh menu, cause I was making a kh type game when I found this, if you do could yo please post it?, thanks  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
Search CreationAsylum for one...
If you can't fin...tell me...I'll find for you.. ;8
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
well, I'm using the kingdom hearts HUD which works well but I just want a kingdom hearts little menu with attck, magic and the basics that when I pick attack, my main character will attack, but none of the scripts I found had it, most of the good scripts need to be sxtracted from demp [rojects which I can't do because I'm using rpg maker xp postality knights, but I can't find a script that does just that, if you could help, then fine, that'd be great!  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
LOL, that's what I first asked for but it's SUPERHARD! So I use one closest to it, without the battle menu, however in a french site there is a Kingdom Hearts fan game with the battle system, and the creator said it was done with events...I'll give you a demo of that game if you want ;D
Dude do you break dance?

pokeball dizOffline
Rep:
Level 87
hmmm..super hard you say?  :( oh man I really wanted that in my game  :( well can you please post the demo you had...even if it is in french...thanks :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
why you guys still talking bout kdh  :o the small hud window hmm that would be cool but im not using flatform battles =) like kdh or zelda style

Rep:
Level 87
then what type of battle system do you use then? :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well i like the side view battle system :D

im using ccoas mix with minkoff =) + large party

but im having difficulties with the hp stuff having 6 characters at the same time well, but the hp and other stuff covers the lower characters =( which is a drag........

here is a sample
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
diz Here's the demo...it's encrypted though...
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OK9QNXL1
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 87
kira, thanks for the upload  ;D and to doll mage with your characters being covered up, maybe in Ccoa's script you can change the x and y co-ordinates so you can actualy see your characters or you can you the party switching system script, hope that helps if you don't know how to edit the script just paste it and I will see if I could edit it so it works, ha ha I edit my scripts all the time :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 07:51:02 AM by rpgalltheway123 »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh yeah any one could post a link to ccoas side view rtab version?

its ok its, i already fixed it by my self hehe i just tinker around with the battle status window made by DerVVulfman, even if you dont know scripting his script are very easy to understand and modify =)

here's a screen shot of what it looks now :D

Spoiler for:
oh yeah any one have a good bazooka? see my battler with a bazooka -,- it doesnt fit the character yes? any one have a magical looking bazook or something close enough so i can put it on him :D that would be a great help hehehe

Rep:
Level 87
Kotae Wa Kitte Nai...ii?
I think I have to lock this topic... NVM I'll give you guys a place to post for awhile... Well dollmage....you shouldn't use a seperate bazooka....usually handrawn ones are good...
Dude do you break dance?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
yeah i know but =( hehe im not good with present day weapons =( mainly cost i dun like guns
XD i like swords, bow and the other stuff  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
and god said...LET THERE BE LIGHT!
does anyone know how to define your own monster on sephiroth spawn's KHABS :-\

Rep:
Level 87
and god said...LET THERE BE LIGHT!
CAN SOMEONE ADD A DOWNLOAD FOR MR MOS SBABS?