RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Untold Legends: The Masume Blade -UPDATE-

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, if you have read this before you will have noticed that I have changed the story, it will still be about the Masume Blade but the rest will be completely different.
Here is the NEW storyline:-

You play as Maya, a hunter girl from the settlement of Moritanya.
Maya leads a normal, peaceful life until one day her brother goes of into the forest and does not return. Maya goes off to look for ther missing brother only to find something else, A ritual taking place at a stone circle, her brother is no where to be found but Maya learns of the Masume Blade.
She learns that four seals need to be broken to retrieve it, also that the blade will grant great power to the user.
In Moritanya all hunters have to complete what is called a 'Hunters Mission' This is a mission that a hunter sets them self to do and what must be acomplished before they die. Maya's mission is set, she is going to find, and break the four seals and on the way locate her missing brother.
She knows the task is going to be difficult, but its her mission, that must be acomplished.

Party Members:-

Name: Maya Sasaki
Class: Hunter
Hometown: Moritanya
Preffered Weapons: Bows

Name: Lucas Sasaki
Class: Hunter
Hometown: Moritanya
Preffered Weapons: Bows

Name: Dante Michals
Class: Swordsman
Hometown: Carrion
Preffered Weapons: Swords

Name: Jackie Marell
Class: Mage
Hometown: Mage's Tower
Preffered Weapons: Staffs, Magic

What do you think of the new story. I changed it because the original one would never work!

The Game has these Features in it:-

A World Map
A Sub-Menu System (I may or may not do this, Ark is working on a tileset for it too)
A cheat System For all you little cheats out there)
3 hidden Bosses
A hidden Weapon
A fishing System
A potion Making System
Also I am making this with XP.

~~~Screenshots~~~

The World Map

Your house.

Rep:
Level 89
I would be glad to do any "pictures" if you plan on using them for cutscenes, or a title screen.
Refer to "Plane of Storms" thread in this section for an example. NOTE: I can do other styles than that.

So you have NO ideas at all? Battle system, type of game, anything would help..

Rep:
Level 90
Ill do graphics too.. I can get some sveet midis too lol =P I used to transcribe so I can do moozik.
Zxmelee says: I FUCKED A CHICK GEEZ
Neko says: I doubt it was a girl
Neko says: Was "she" working the corners?
Zxmelee says: Well, I was lying...
Zxmelee says: but, oh man. They were all over me
Neko says: With a few bucks
Neko says: That hapens

Pwnzorz'd

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I really like the sound of this new one. Good luck.

Rep:
Level 89
I enjoy working with the events but I'm not 100% on all of them.
However I did manage to get an action battle system working with JUST events, so I think I'm making progress. I have pretty much mastered doing most of the usual events (not related to the battle system, I mean)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sounds godd....

BTW: omg 4th project in two weeks? :P

Rep:
Level 90
I( changed the storyline a bit, I am about to start work on it now.

Rep:
Level 90
I have 2 screenies now, i'll poszt more when I can be bothered (I have a slow computer and uploading takes ages)

Rep:
Level 90
I finally could be bothered to add a fishing and potion making system to the game (Both done with events so dont expect anything too special!)

Each will have levels, the max level for each skill is 20.

With fishing you can catch 7 types of fish and use 3 kinds of bait.

Potion making you need to find or pick herbs, then use them with a vial of water (Get an empty vial and fill it at a pond or fountain)

You can Make Tonics (Restore HP)
Antidotes (Cures poison)
Mana Water (Restores AP (Ability power))
High Tonics
High Mana
Elixers

I hope to get screenies up on this soon  :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sounds good...are you using Deke's recipe script?

Rep:
Level 90
I already said I wont me anything special, i'm doing both skills with events.
I want as little scripts in this as possible.

EDIT: Heeeey! What nasty mperson voted rubbish in the poll? :cry:
If you are going to vote for Rubbish at least have the guts to post WHY it is rubbish! :evil:

Rep:
Level 89
Mystically Majestic
Sounds pretty sweet, you defiently gotta get some more screenies up

Also Known As:
Nec - Tactics Arena Online / MysticNec - Maple Story / [opiate] Mystic - Counter-Strike

Rep:
Level 90
I will, its just a have a slow pc and it takes AGES!
I'll try get some more up now!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, go ahead and use events. might as well be using rm2k3...

well, nvm, yo ucan do whatever you want. But youll have alot more problems going ur way.

Rep:
Level 90
Well I dont want it to be something REALLY good, just a little add on the make the game a bit nicer. Also I might NOT as well use 2K3 because I am using some scripts and the graphics are much better!