RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Universal Juxtapose [RMXP]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
In the first post in the screenshots place?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ahhhh you ment update not add new. Much better maps! (see that path made it look more full xD )
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahhh. Thanks! Well, it was mostly you... XP I get the concept of making maps look more full, but it's harder to do it in rooms.... T_T There's not as many objects and it just doesn't seem as 3-D to me... XP Reducing the room's size makes it seem I spent little time in it, so that's sort of ruled out...

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Ok. Nouman, I uploaded it now.

@jap0911: The language system works like the Al Bhed system in FFX. If you do certain sidequests, you'll be able to learn certain letters that will change all the Spirit Talk into regular English. Currently, I'm in need of help on it, for it doesn't work well with Slipknot's system... Seeing as I am noob at scripting, I am in need of some profession help with it...

I see. It's a great idea, y'know!