RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dude...Sweet

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Dude, this sentence will be longer than Lominisio's and much more retorical because I want it to be and when I want something I get it because I get what I want and how much longer can I make this sentence because my fingers are starting to hurt but I really don't care because no one will make a sentence longer or more stupid than this one because this will be the longest most retarded post in the history of posts in this rather fun but bizzar forum game that is making my fingers hurt really bad now because this sentence is so freaking long that it will be the longest sentence in history since I want it to be longer than every other sentence because I alway get what I want because I make sure I get what I want because I don't like it when I don't get what I want because that really sucks and this post will be over in a bit because I'm a really cool dude, ain't that sweet?
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Dude, no Irgna I will beat your sentence and fill it with cheap fillers like yours cause I feel like it and don't really have much better to do, but now that I think of it I should continue on my RMXP Srite recolors pack 1.1, but then again I don't feel like it and I'm thinking about stoping here but what the hell is dosen't matter cause my fingers don't hurt cause I type with three fingers pecking, but not slow like a n00b but a faster edition that has proven effective for me in the past and so yeah, but maybe I should try and work on my Game Twin Edge right now so that I can actually finally get something done for once and not have 2,000 unfinished games and why does Irgna base his avatar on a lazy guy like Shikamaru who uses shadows to trap his enemies and eventually tricks them, but sometimes gets tired and nearly loses but is then saved and is best friends with the fat guy whose name is Choshu I think and was in that one group with the chick that has blonde hair, but not THAT chick with blonde hair that is Garaa's teammate and Garaa is the guy from the sand with the think full of sand on his back and i'm just saying all this stuff because I know it would add a lot more chunk to my sentence, so this is a good think and my fingers still don't hurt but so yeah, I think I beat Irgna ha, sweet.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
dude... sweet...
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Dude, yeah I win, which is ,sweet.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy