RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dude...Sweet

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Simple as breathing, just enter a sentence starting with the word "Dude", but end it with "Sweet"

Dude, I don't think this forum game is gonna gonna be that sweet.
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dude, that penis of yours.....sweet !

lol jk.

yeah this is my sentence

Dude, this milkshake, it's so sweet!
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Dude, this topic is not sweet.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
dude, yeah, but strawberries are sweet.
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
(I am the guy who seems to always start with dude and end with sweet.)
Dude, your board is so sweet.

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Dude, I for once need to make a post that's actually sweet.
Stand alone from mainstream society, be the different voice in a world where all speak the same.  Beat not to the rythm of the same drum, make your own rythm and follow it.  Individuality is the method by which we people live, the factor which keeps us from a hive mind, a singularity.  Instrumentality is not key, the key is accepting the difference of people and allowing their differences to flourish, not to suppress these differences and make everyone equal, for in pure equality, we lose what makes us who we are, our humanity.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
DUde I nedd help with my sweet

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sweet backwords game reply dude.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL SWEET NOUMAN DUDE.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Dude, sweet.

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Dude, I got nutchecked by a horse, so not sweet...

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
Dude, this is going to be an incredably long sentance that eventually ends in the word chosen for this forum game in order to make it more enjoyable every person must start and end their sentance with a set word and think about how much fun it would be if everyone followed the rules and types single sentances as long as the one i'm posting in this wierd game that's actually sweet. O_o

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Dude, is it called sweet and sour sauce or sour and sweet?! ??? ???

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Dude, your hair, is so sweet.

Rep:
Level 88
Dude, being a perv is so very sweet.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
dude, your fucked up o.YES.rly ,Sweet dude sweet
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
"Dude, what's my tattoo say?" "Sweet! What does mine say?" "Dude! But what does mine say?!" "SWEET, but what does mine say?!" "DUUUUDEE BUT WHAT DOES MINE SAY?!" "SAWEEEETT!!"

I'm sorry, it had to be done... =o

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Bude that dudett is sweet

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Dude, this game actually became a little popular, SWEET!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dude, if you don't shut up, i am going to cut your big fat useless body into tiny bits and feed it to the dog, who may not like it, thats why i will put some salt, he'll think it's salty, then i'll put some sugar so he starts thinking that you taste sweet.
Arlen is hot.

pokeball GAXOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 88
The Laughing Man
Dude, that last post was friggin creepy, I think I crapped my pants...so not sweet...

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Do demons like bread if its wheat?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
dude, no demon likes any bread, sour or sweet

btw tit, i mean tat was a good one
Arlen is hot.

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
DUDE, the members here is really, really SWEET...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dude, you should have used are instead of is, it'd be sweet!
Arlen is hot.