RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DARK AGES. (graduation project)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
I am your Executioner.
Hello ppls. I'm making a game called Dark Ages for a graduation project i have to do. I'm using RMXP PK and had a copy of this game before until my pc died and i had to start all over....

As for the story line i don't really have one besides that hte world is over run evil creatures and you have to kill them and go find the Dark rulers of the world and defeat them to restore the order of your world.
(not much for astory line but hey i'm working on it!)

I don't expect to put alot of a story line in this game seeing as it is a project for school and i have a limited time to do it....So far i have about 3 maps and i've set up most of the characters in the game that i will use along with the creatures i'll be using.

I'm looking forward to giving you all a demo of it as soon as i can get one made!
OF HELLS DESIGN. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
screenshots?  :)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun