RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tales of Phantasia The Animation!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Tales of Phantasia: The Animation has hit the shores of N America!!!
I've seen the four episodes before there were licensed by Pioneer, and they were pretty good, although they did cut out half of what happened in the game, and renamed a few things and events. Dhaos was cool in it.
When I watched it on my BAD computer, I thought it was good, (took 5 hours to load on it) but on my newer one it looked tons better.
It is a anime I reccommend seeing, but be ready for mistakes and cut outs from the traditional storyline!
My rating...8/10...each episode 30-40mins (Not long enough in my opinion lol :D)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.fantasyanime.com/legacy/top_anime-main.htm
This link leads to the site I watched the movies on, not sure if you still can because the movie is licensed now.
You can buy it of an auction site like Amazon or something apparantly.
The site I listed has screenshots and downloads of the movie and other things.