RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Midas Productions/JOH

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Midas Productions/Journey of Heroes/JOH is a small community which we are taking in alot of members. It is a GREAT site with many qualities such as an arcade, points system, administrative name, awards, and all other cool stuff. You may talk about RMXP, RM2K3 + AGS. You can also talk about nearly everything! Go on, join the fun. There has been a suggestion of moving domains so i'll update the link if needed.

Here is the gateway to everlasting purity: LAWLZ
Please join and have lots of FUN!!! Inactivity results in cancelation of account so please be careful. This setting has been turned on to get rid of SPAMers. Cya Round!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 01:36:14 PM by Silverline »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oh my! I get to call a no-no! 30 post minimum before you can advertise in here.

I would stick around your forum, but you seem a tad to religious to be an administrator to my taste... Left you an answer to your "Lilith" question, even though I have no faith, I assure you I have studied it and my answer is correct.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Your site is so awesome you're not willing to spend anything?

Do you think threatening to delete people's accounts if they're not active is going to want to make people join?

Every forum ad ever always says it's fun, awesome, great etc and begs people to join. Why? Your forum pretty much covers everything this one does, except it's empty :/ Why do people want to run their own forums so much, is it like a power trip or something =/.

Anyway, link gone. Somebody who knows anything much about forums knows to read the rules first. You need 30+ posts to advertise.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 03:15:44 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Oh my, they deleted the part of my post where I said I believe there is no god!

It's a dictatorship!

[Reason for edit: There was an unnecessary statement included in the post which could offend faithful catholics]

I am only the 9th member, I'm sure there won't be many more with that regime.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87

3: You say that you should be entitled to your opinion about religions, i have my own opinion too,

But (if I'm reading her post right) you forced your opinions on her and censored her own? =/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 11:29:32 AM by Silverline »