RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST]Summon Knight Battle System

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I need a battle system similar to the one in Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story. Basic discription: Like a 2D figther. You see your character(s) (It would only support one or two characters because of it's design.) on a platform with the enemies. The left and right arrow keys move you left and right (duh), the up arrow makes you jump, the down arrow makes you crouch/defend, the (C) key is melee (weapons, both close and long range), the (X) key is for your selected magic (only magic you know), (A) and (S) keys cycle through your selected magic, the (Z) key pauses your game. Those are the required features, I don't know much about scripting, but I'm sure this probably won't be the easyest CBS to make. The extra feature that I would like but don't need is a two-layer battle area (one behind player and enemies, and one in front). I really hope someone can make this. Thanks in advance.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You should post a screenshot of it so someone can get an idea of what it should look like.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Right, sorry 'bout that. Here they are:

Also, I forgot to mention that it MUST be animated, but that's kinda obvious.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ack... Even thinking about all the complexities of this makes my spine shiver.... You would need the sprites for him moving, running, attack, casting spells, jumping, and some other stuff as well. Even if someone manages to get the regular attacking working, I think that the switching between skills and weapons will be near impossible, let alone making the skills be able to work.

To all those who are lazy to read slightly long stuff, this is what all that was: Wow! Gonna be really hard...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Well, I've seen other battle systems like this one but WAY more complex before.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I love that game.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Yup, me too.

Rep:
Level 88
How about the person who makes it, changes the inner colour of the weapon depending on its atk power. (EX. Red for 99 and under, yellow for 100-199, orange for 200-299 and Green for 300+)

Just a simple piece of help. I don't know how to do scripts tho...

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Cool idea, and I forgot to mention that I want the bottom gradient bar to be for MP.

Rep:
Level 88
The idea is only to stop people from making billions of weapons LOL! All u need is 1 of each type and the correct script and boom! Perfect it and you've got a neato gameo!

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
You got that right.