RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My site and forum!

Rep:
Level 88
I finally have my own site and forum up and running!!!!

www.mythicalrpg.tk

It's basically similar to crankeye's home site, but it's still mine!
Anyone who wishes to have their game hosted on my site PM me and I'll see what I can do.
 ;)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
site banner messes up when clicking a new link.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Lol fake domain. Real URL: http://mythrpg.freespaces.com

I'm stuggling to think of a point to your site :/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
i agree silver...i dont see what this site is about. Looks like a really bad attempt :(

Rep:
Level 88
Well it IS still in development. I'll try to fix everything up as much as I can and add/remove parts.

The link Silver gave should be: www.mythrpg.freespaces.com/home.html

The other one doesn't work.
I'll try to revolve the site more around MY games and other people if they wish.
I was just getting use to the creating part of it.
 :'(

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
will it ever be under a non-free host? thouse usually get WAY more people./
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I'm not prepared to pay for hosting and a domain that may not go so well, so I'm using this to see how I go. I will look into in the future. Maybe if I had Adsense on the site to help add to costs...

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I suggest changing to a darker font (text) color. It's a bit hard to read mid-light green over a white background. Changing the link color is also a good idea. I recommend learning CSS or at least using some CSS stylesheet generator, OR asking someone to make you a website template. I am willing to do that with some time.
I like the banner and menu images, though. Pretty clean. Good job on them!

With some work, this website could be successful. Just leave that .tk URL, please. Use http://ne1.net. Their service is much better. Yes, adds a tab at the top, but you can exit it. And the address will be something like www.mysite.r8.org

Last suggestion. DO NOT USE PHPBB! It's AWFUL! People don't realize how many bugs and security holes PHPBB has. It's too popular because it's old, not because it's the best. For free, easy to use and customize forums, and with better features, use www.proboards.com and edit that template to make the forums look like the website. It's very easy, and the community is very helpful. Lots of tutorials and codes to add to the message board can be found at the support forums, AND you can edit almost every part of the forums' templates. Header, footer, inside each separate board, etc. If Proboards offered their software for individual download and install, I would use it without a doubt. I love it.

(For more specific links and tutorials, ask me. Oh! And Google Adsense doesn't (or rarely) accept websites hosted under ad-supported web hosting, or free web hosting.)

GOOD LUCK!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 06:04:42 AM by Arwym »

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for the positive support and help. I'll definately try these. ;)

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
My session expired when I was sending you the PM reply... I'll get back to it as soon as I have some free time! Right now I am in college, and if the librarian finds me posting at the forums, she will scold me. :P

It's a pleasure to help.

Have a good day.
Bye!