RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CANCLED] The Fall Of Human Kind

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
something happend to my pc it shutdown i turned it back on all my files where gone like the actual RPGMAKERXP is gone i put it back on but now i need to start a new game i had all of the equipment and sprites and stuff  in it i put half the stuff back on the game is.......CANCELED
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 04:30:32 PM by dominick1212 »
Uh.....

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
should post what you need form them, mapping, event so on.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Wanted Name: Gangrorgh
Abiltity: Screwing up games
Program used: M.u.g.e.n

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
What The Fuc* is Mugen??? ???
Uh.....

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
IDk I think it was a joke...also if you want a team post in the section for rrecruit.

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
WOW that looks kool post the dAM DOWNLOAD LINK!!! >:(  ;8
Uh.....

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
http://www.mugenation.com/index.php/cat=programmi
Not explaining how to work it because my friend has to show me. lol

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
DOESN'T WORK OH WELL Oops sorry caps anyway i hope you have Rpg Maker Xp to aswell tho...
Uh.....

Rep:
Level 102
Of coarse I do! But I wouldn't join a project without some screenshots, a story, and some info.

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
i need a abs system but ah WHO CARES im doing it now just started it :lol:
Good night everyone!!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 11:27:56 PM by dominick1212 »
Uh.....

Rep:
Level 102
Use Blizz ABS.
It's amazing.

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
what where is it ?
Uh.....

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Check the "Scripts Database" Section. :)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
sorry but no abs system... :tpg:
anyway heres da story
it's 2022
You are Fisk (some characters are out of betterdays comic)
you are a Sargent in the US rangers investagating a downed scinece facility when something goes terribly wrong you get split up away from your teamfighting the gut wrenching creatures you encounter....

features
over 20 differnt creatures to fight
10 guns
bonus feature to who wants it only 1 speachil person gets it
to get it when your in level 1 copy the code you get and 1st one to awnser gets the bonus wall paper
Uh.....

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you should add new updates to first post always.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
also check out the attachment...should help you TONS

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
THANK YOU NOUMAN do you want  to join go to the recruiting page
Uh.....

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
(-_-')

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9533.0.html

EDIT:
Lol, just saw the new topic title.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 05:26:15 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 87
Do a barrel roll!
i lost all the data.....
Uh.....